Brothers In Trouble - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

support

For those of you who like to bash others, your day will come and you will have no one supporting you. For those of you showing your support, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I can't tell you how much it means.

Re: support

Quote Originally Posted by wifeoftroubledofficer
    For those of you who like to bash others, your day will come and you will have no one supporting you. For those of you showing your support, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I can't tell you how much it means.
    Sorry that you must see us bicker like this but every department has their morons. We (the real cops) support your husband and the others that are going through hell right now. Just hang in there and We'll see your husband at work again soon!

PS, enjoy him while you can because he'll most likely be sucking up every minute of OT when he gets back to make up for his loss!

I wanted to take a moment to thank all those who have called me over the last few days to check to see everything is fine as I go thru this ordeal. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

I know we yell and scream at each other and sometimes it seems we completely cant get along at work, but then your forced into a potentially catastrophic situation at work and before you know it the phone starts to ring and people are asking "Are you O.K. How is the family? Is there anything I can do for you? If you just need to vent, I'm here for you"

People I never thought would care have picked up the phone and made a call. That gesture has gone such a long way in lifting spirits and getting thru the hard times.

I waned to thank ALL who have taken time out of their busy lives to lend a friendly voice to another in need. It shows your humanity, compassion, empathy, and your resolve to stand by those who have been placed on leave when the agency jumps the gun.

I have been around along time and from time to time I wondered if there was any humanity left in our profession. You have shown me there always was.

Can’t wait to see you all again and I thank you and my family thanks you for what you have done.

UNDER PAID SLAVES

Dear Lauderhill P.D. and City Hall,

YOUR OFFICERS ARE UNDER PAID!!!!! YOUR LUCKY TO HAVE THE OFFICERS YOU GOT! THE OFFICERS WHO ARE LOYAL ENOUGH TO STAY IN LAUDERHILL WITH THE B.S. ARE OFFICERS YOU SHOULD TRY TO KEEP! STOP TARGETING OFFICERS! STOP IT NOW! THE OFFICERS THAT ARE OUT ON ADMINSTRATIVE LEAVE ARE DAMN GOOD! THEY ARE SUFFERING EVERY DAY THEY DON'T WORK AND SO IS THE OFFICERS THAT DON'T HAVE THEM AROUND AS BACK UP! IS THIS GAME YOU ALL ARE PLAYING FUN? WELL ITS NOT FUN FOR THE OFFICERS AND THIER FAMILIES THAT YOU ARE SCREWING OVER! WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND, REMEMBER THAT.

BSO will be taking over soon and they will be welcome. This place is gradually becoming worse than BSO anyway.

So I hear they fired a brother and sister in blue. They now have to bear legal expenses on thier own with no job. They are trying to fire another and we still have 2 out. We need some creative ideas to help our brothers and sister in trouble because of an over zealous administration. Please be constructive and realistic. Let's show these cold hearted higher-ups that we can stick together and that we are not going to take thier B.S. If anyone can figure out a way to help, please lets do it at any cost.

Yeah the brother gone had only 2 weeks left on probation and the admin made darn sure they fired him before he made it off. The sister was still so very new, and so very young and neither one deserves what happened. One very strong female that this dept finally hired and now she is gone. And to the 2 still out, we are all hoping for the best.

Thin blue line

and as we see, it is all across the board... NO one is safe!!!!

The thin blue line is what we make of it - we have to stick together!!!! anything else is small insignificant!

Adam,

Hang in there. We all know that your gonna be ok. You have our support and even though we fight like girls, we can still show unity. You are easily one of the cities best officers. I hate to say this, but it may be best if this childish department fires you. This way, you can go to a department that cares about their own. Your an ace here. I can only imagine what you would be at a better staffed department.

Your known for helping fellow officers when in trouble. Now its our turn to help you even though i think this is bull.

Hang in there buddy.............

Quote Originally Posted by admin again.........
    Adam,

Hang in there. We all know that your gonna be ok. You have our support and even though we fight like girls, we can still show unity. You are easily one of the cities best officers. I hate to say this, but it may be best if this childish department fires you. This way, you can go to a department that cares about their own. Your an ace here. I can only imagine what you would be at a better staffed department.

Your known for helping fellow officers when in trouble. Now its our turn to help you even though i think this is bull.

Hang in there buddy.............

I heard that their trying to get rid of Wilson just because he was a back-up on that mess of a scene??????????

You think morale is down now? WOW, they dont know what their doing.

Wilson is one of the few around here that goes out of his way to make sure the rooks are doing the right thing and one of the few that keeps morale up at this crappy place. Keep your chin up brotha

Targets

The one cop that I would want by my side during any scene is now a target? I think I have now seen it all.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast