Merger - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Merger

cant wait

I for one can not wait to wear the browns. I love DOT but really want to work for a real colonel. one with guts who cares about his guys and gals. Not like our loaf, or the midget fhp had before. they have a great colonel now. we will be better off. FHP will take most of the support staff, and captains and below can still go owrk the road and do safetys. However, it is goodby to the Majors, who are in drop anyway. the lt. colonel and the colonel better start looking because they are not qualified to weigh trucks or conduct safety inspections. Maybe they can find a friend in another state agency. Although, Binder is good at other things, and he is a trooper at heart anyway. We should try to kep him around.

Merger could be good in a lot of ways, it will suck if DOT has to wear the ugly fhp uniforms and paint their cars ugly fhp colors

Merger

You people wrote tickets to any and everybody, except trucks and then only poor farmers. You will now get to drive a black and tan.

Re: Merger

Quote Originally Posted by Statecop here
    You people wrote tickets to any and everybody, except trucks and then only poor farmers. You will now get to drive a black and tan.
    Yeah can't wait to drive a black and tan and write other cops too. Woo hoo

Re: Merger

Quote Originally Posted by Statecop here
    Poor farmers... Ha ha ha ha ha. Most of the farmers I stop own $50,000 plus pick up trucks. I wish I was a poor farmer so I could afford a F-350 King Ranch completely loaded out just to ride around in a field with. Poor farmers; Are you kidding me?

I hope FHP goes away and we become DOT! Have you seen our uniforms??? :shock:

It really saddens me to see the degeneration in the level of discourse here. We're all state LEO's, each with different basic jobs to do with some overlap when it comes to backing each other up. This "we're number 1 and all the others ain't crap" crap needs to go away! Every agency has its problems, every agency has its slugs, every agency has its idiots. The bottom line is that, for the most part, we're all professionals and try to do our jobs to the best of our ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It really saddens me to see the degeneration in the level of discourse here. We're all state LEO's, each with different basic jobs to do with some overlap when it comes to backing each other up. This "we're number 1 and all the others ain't crap" crap needs to go away! Every agency has its problems, every agency has its slugs, every agency has its idiots. The bottom line is that, for the most part, we're all professionals and try to do our jobs to the best of our ability.

Amen, brother.

Brotherhood

Oh yeah, a real brotherhood on display here huh, especially idiots like mxwx51. Nice work, why don't you try farming for a living dipwad.

Re: Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Panacea
    Oh yeah, a real brotherhood on display here huh, especially idiots like mxwx51. Nice work, why don't you try farming for a living dipwad.
    Chill out man. I simply made an observation that farmers weren't poor. I didn't say it was easy work, and I didn't say it was something I would want to do. I simply said that farmers don't have it near as bad as people make it out. Farmers are exempt for 90% of the rules anyway. I don't think it's a big deal that they stick to the rules that they are required to follow. Just because you have a certain occupation doesn't mean you should get a free pass. LEOs included. And please, don't insult my intelligence again by calling me an idiot or a dipwad. You don't have a clue who I am, so please keep comments like that to yourself. I'm not on here insulting you or any other person. I just make observation based off of what I read. And what farmers and the brotherhood of law enforcement have in common is beyond me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast