Merger - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Merger

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Kind of like your last Colonel?
    :lol:

our new leadership

We love our new Colonel, and we love our new Director. She has a bigger set than all the other colonels combined. And she is smart too.

Just because the agencies are merged does not mean that all employees are automatically squished together into one job classification.

It would not be difficult for the state to make one agency with multiple divisions.

"Florida Department of Safety"
    "Division of Highway Patrol"
    "Division of Motor Carrier Complaince"
    "Division of Park Police"
    "Division of Capitol Police"
    "Division of Agricultural Enforcement"

"Florida Department of Law Enforcement"
    "Division of Fire and Arson Investigation"
    "Division of Insurance Fraud"
    "Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco"
    "Division of Consumer Services"
    "Division(s) of (insert all of FDLEs current divisions here)"

"Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Comission"
    "Division of Law Enforcement"
    "Division of Environmental Investigations" (currently DEPs investigative side, which is totally separate from DEP DLE)

Everyone would keep doing what they are doing now, they would just change over so that the cars and uniforms became more uniform... maybe all share the same color cars and uniforms, but different seals on the door and patches on the shoulders. It wouldnt change the function nearly as much as the finances and how the money flowed.

merger

you are an idiot ops:

that has too much time on their hands to dream a pipe dream

FHP

FHP= free or half price

FHP

We are the best law enforcement in Florida, especially state LE..

the best

You keep telling yourselves that........... they named a river after that.

FHP

No wonder you are hated by all, especially the real police, everyone knows that you are just whining traffic cops. You have your own union and still cry. There are plenty of openings at S.O's and P.D's. Try to be professional, you embarass all state law enforcement.

Re: Merger

Quote Originally Posted by Car/15
    Stupid idea, most of you DOT COPs and AG Cops wouldnt make it at FHP.
    You are right... Aside from "dumbing down", most DOT and Ag personel aren't mindless robots stuck in the same daily function of speeding tickets, and careless driving tickets for EVERY traffic crash that occurs. You know there are state statutes in that big book other than careless. Can't you be a little more creative? I'm pretty sure there are other disposition codes other than I-1 and I-12.

I am also pretty sure than it takes more that some dummy to comprehend and enforce 3 books worth of knowledge (Florida State Statutes and both CFR Title 49 books). But what do I know, I work for MCCO, I couldn't make it in FHP.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast