Merger
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Merger

Merger

i hear there is a movement in Tallahassee to merge law enforcement efforts.
    MCC, FHP, Agriculture and part of environmental protection to be merged into and new agency. Something about FHP having their own collective bargaining contract and merging them with other agencies to muddy the waters

Never happen. Too many admin and brass would be out of a job.

Merger

Stupid idea, most of you DOT COPs and AG Cops wouldnt make it at FHP.

You are correct, most DOT and AG personnel would not make it at FHP. They would have to "dumb down" and forget all of the advanced training they have received. All they would have to know is "10-65 signal 4" and make sure you have your hat on. How hard is that?

Look at the Trrop C captains, how hard can it be?

not too dumb

If we are so dumb, why do you take so many of us and promote us to the rank of CAPTAIN? Get real..... FHP is where it's at, and we have a "real" Colonel.

You got a point. But if FHP is where it is at, why did the wonder boys jump ship and come over as Captains. Only one of them has been worth a darn anyway. Trust me, FHP did not lose much. As far as FHP having a real Colonel, I am not sure I understand. Our Colonel seems to be very real. The one good thing about bringing someone in from the outside is that some of the old ways of doing things will possibly go by the wayside.

It appears that nothing really changed in your fine organization under new leadership.

After reading the FHP board, it appears only those who can not spell get hired anymore!

Merger

You need to jump on board with us at FHP, we would professionalize both AG and DOT. You agencies need help, look at the Colonel at AG and DOT, both are incompetent. Get real

Kind of like your last Colonel?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast