rowan for sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I think rowan would be a good sheriff!!!!! anything to get benton outta office!!!!!!!

You keep saying tripple the size. That little PD is only 30 or so strong. It's a blip on the screen. Their budget is just a few million a year. There is no way Rowan is ready for the big times.

Blip on the screen

Blip on the screen, look around you. Our agency is a blip on the screen compared to most other sheriff offices. We are not that big either, where we can do everything. As a matter of fact we are pretty small. It's about leadership, dedication, and doing the right thing. In my book Rowan has shown that. Give him a break.

Shut the **** up only-you. Dumbass faggot. Go back to Miami or wherever your from. If you really live in Miami and are a Cop then you should be too busy with work to worry about a county/city 2.5 hours+ from you.

Your a ****ing loser like Greenman said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanian
    Shut the fazugie up only-you. Dumbass faggot. Go back to Miami or wherever your from. If you really live in Miami and are a Cop then you should be too busy with work to worry about a county/city 2.5 hours+ from you.

Your a ****ing loser like Greenman said.
    Ha Ha this is funny!!!!

rowan for sheriff

Mike Rowan is just as qualified as the republican candidate. He is a cops, cop. Mike Rowan has work his way up from the bottom, without favors, not a whole lot of brass in the S.O that can say that. He spent his time on the road, as a detective and in administration. Ask the current sheriff how much time she has been on the road. She has payed favors with positions, her fiscal policy sucks and she's getting close to the age when people start to lose things, like evidence. This county needs a change in LEO leadership, without favors, without back stabbing, but with accountability and leadership, Mike Rowan is the man for the job.

Mike did get his sign in front of Dunkin Donuts, now that is impressive.

I WOULD BE SUPRISED IF SHE EVEN KNOWS WHERE EVIDENCE IS. SHE IS MUCH TOO "GOOD" TO WORRY WITH SUCH A UNIMPORTANT TASK. THOSE GIRLS WORH THEIR A.. OFF IN THERE AND WERE THROWN UNDER THE BUS.

three words

Hooked On Phonics!!!

rowan for sheriff

It appears as though the current sheriff plans to spend 11.1 million dollars
    on a new S.O. Do we need this, i guess we won't be getting any bonus this year. I can't bring myself to vote for Benton, she has truley been a poor leader, fiscally irresponsible, back stabbing and most of all absent. [/i]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast