A Message To City Hall - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ummm, Jody, first of all, how are you allowing Herman under your skin. This guy made it a mission to get EVERY Lauderhill Cop against him and he was quite succesful. He has no friends and no one here repsects him (just read some of the comments about him).

This issue has been beaten enough. Jody, we trust and respect you with our safety. You bailed me out plenty of times since i've been working charlie shift. Your one of the only dispatchers that actually remains calm during major 1033.

Dont sweat our immature rookie(s). Especially Herman. I'm just happy that I work the opposite rotation and dont have to hear his annoying voice anymore.

Yes you are right I should not have allowed myself to his level and this site should not be for personal wars but Ive had enough of people trashing me, Im human, what I started out writing was positive until some jacka$$ made it personal. But I dont see the "enough" person saying anything there but hey whatever. Yes I know what Hermans ID # is. And I know who 356 is, which happens to be someone I like. So lets get back to my original point, which was the positive you all can do. I knew it was just a matter of time before someone took it to a personal, negative level.

Jody, I did not intend that comment personally for you, I respect you and the job you do for us. I do think you are better then letting yourself go like that on this site!!!!!

Ok I appreciate that. I will try to be stronger next but sometimes even I have a weak moment. But you are right, enough is enough. Again thanks.

Wow, this went from one subject to another fastly. a dispaotcher needing attention really got it. good job jodie, the spotlite is on you now.

Hey butthead, 1st of all spell my name right right!! 2nd of all Im not the one who put the spotlight on me, you jerk, that was Herman or someone else, if you actually took the time to read what I wrote in the earlier postings you would see that it was allllllllllllll about you all and the potential I think your officers have. Next time use spell check when you attempt to harass me, and by you addressing me, you are putting even more on me then getting back to the subject yourself. DUH! See I knew it was just a matter of time, before some of you all would bash me, when I truly tried to write something positive. Yes I shouldnt have sunk to the level of some of those in your department but I did and I apologize, now get over it. Get back to the good things you can do, that was my point in the 1st place, stop bashing each other and ME, and do SOMETHING POSITIVE!!!!

Jodi kep typing. I'll give you the curtosy of telling you I am printing all of this and sending it out to your Professional Standards unit.

Its called conduct unbecoming an employee.

you went to far jodi.

Jodi you need to stop. I read your last few pages of posts and you should listen to your self. You have added so much anger to this board directed to one of MY Officers and I will not tolerate it. You have a right to your opinion, but WE will not stand here and allow your tyrate any longer. You have good qualities, but restraint does not appear to be one of them.

If you continue your attacks, use of curse words, or lack of self control I will have to make a complaint also.

Herman is what he is, but he is still MINE (family in blue). You wont come into my house and slap my family around. END IT NOW! (Both of you)

DO WHAT YOU MUST, I have every right to speak my mind as some of yours have done against me, I just didnt run to YOUR IA when they did (though some of them were too afraid to leave their name, I am not). Don't threaten me, I'm on my own time and can voice my opinion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast