A Message To City Hall - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Anyone can post thier opinion on here, this is true. But I will not tolerate civililians bashing these every day heros. These brave men and women have it hard enough when they have to deal with people in suits who are too cowardess to physically harm a cop try to do the next best thing and start up anti-police propaganda websites like "policeabuse.org" or they spread lies and half truths through various media outlets. The anonymous guest was not using any constructive criticism and was only trying to piss off a great group of police officers. It is true that they bash each other a little too much and they should stop and direct it in a different direction but they have more right to do it than some bozo desk jockey. Guys hang in there and keep up the good work. There is a silver lining out there for us.

Ok but Im a civilian. So if I want to "bash" someone on here, dont I have the right, as they have bashed me in the past, that was my point, is all. Im not saying its right OR wrong. Yes, I know what you are saying and Im sure u get where I was going. But I too have been on the other side of the bashing, so I guess I should remember how it felt. I just wish it wasnt put in a "civilian" vs "us" kinda way. I guess thats why it offended me. Technically, I am a civilian, Im just not the average IDIOT civilian, lol. The average PUBLIC, can we use THAT term instead, has NO FREAKING CLUE about anything in law enforcement, but us CIVILIAN law enforcement personell do, thats what I mean, does that make sense. Ok Im done, bash away! Give me my signal 51 warning, code it "J" and let me go in peace, please. Lol. Be safe guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss6b-herself
    Ok but Im a civilian. So if I want to "bash" someone on here, dont I have the right, as they have bashed me in the past, that was my point, is all. Im not saying its right OR wrong. Yes, I know what you are saying and Im sure u get where I was going. But I too have been on the other side of the bashing, so I guess I should remember how it felt. I just wish it wasnt put in a "civilian" vs "us" kinda way. I guess thats why it offended me. Technically, I am a civilian, Im just not the average IDIOT civilian, lol. The average PUBLIC, can we use THAT term instead, has NO FREAKING CLUE about anything in law enforcement, but us CIVILIAN law enforcement personell do, thats what I mean, does that make sense. Ok Im done, bash away! Give me my signal 51 warning, code it "J" and let me go in peace, please. Lol. Be safe guys.
    See you at the Falcon Pub.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss6b-herself
    I don't know you, Jody, but I'm guessing that the "civilians" that are being referred to here are not dispatchers, but the public. We work with these guys and take care of them. Any officer worth his/her pay knows that and considers a good dispatcher one of the family. I've read some of the posts about you, and the opinion of you that I walk away with is that you're an awesome dispatcher who has earned the respect of the officers. I take the negative posts about you with a grain of salt because those are from officers who feel dispatchers are beneath them in the great food chain of law enforcement. Dispatchers like us get the info out to keep them safe. We are one of their 10-94's. Keep up the great work!

Oh yeah, sorry for the sig 51, too. Just stepped a little bit out of our jurisdiction. Going back into my city now.

Allow me to clarify, "private citizens". Dispatchers are one of us and should know that. Don't make this about you. I don't want "Joe Citizen" poking fun at my guys. Thats all.

Well Im hoping the drunk skank comment WAS NOT meant for me, cuz I cant tell you the last time I went to the Falcon let alone got sh*t faced, lol. But again, these guys are my boys (and girls) whether they like it or not, like me or not. I love them all, yes even 29C12-we all know which one Im referring to! Though its only a matter of time before he calls me fat again, Ill just kick his butt with paper calls and he will beg for mercy, haha. I really want you guys to stop the trashing and bashing, put your heads together and get your shit in gear and formulate a plan. Yes even the 90's babies (not 80's babies!!!) you guys have some people who have GREAT potential, and this is a good place to learn, believe it or not! Ive notice some things on the radio lately that I wont mention on here just in case they are part of the master plan, but I think they are a good thing. You guys should work with each other and not against, no we dont all have to like each other, I am a shining example of that, but when the sh*t hits the fan there shouldnt be one of you who doesnt trust me to know I will do whatever I have to and need to, to keep you safe on my end, including sending Dist 4, 5, 7,15, Sunrise, and even Plantation to find you!!!!!!!! I would die if anything happened to one of you! Thank God that has never happened on my watch, at least nothing serious. Lets keep it that way, ok??? Thanks for the kind words and so far for not trashing me.

OOhh my god can she stop patting herself on the back already ( ref. Ms. 6b herself). Like I dont hear enuff of her all day long. I hae to hear her OVER and OVER on here going on and on about herself.

Give it a rest already !!

mod426 erase this thread. This should not be a site for personal wars....

Herman's ID is 360

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast