A Message To City Hall
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

A Message To City Hall

We are the next generation of Lauderhill Officers. We are not going to take this cr@p from you clowns in city hall. Your cr@ppy city will burn by the hands of the tax payers if you keep jerking us around with our contract/lives. You think Ft lauderdale city officials had it rough, you aint seen nothin yet. Richard, Chuck, Margret, Dale, Howard (coward) and Benson you better go down to Argo's uniforms soon and get fitted for police uniforms becase you will be the only ones left in the city of lauderhill if we have to vote down 1 contract. You got it right, there is a large number of officers including Sargents within Lauderhill PD with applications filled out for the surrounding agencies ready to put in if the first contract you give us is toilet paper worthy. The contract we are given better put us in the top 3 in the tricounty area including miami Gardens. I hope you have BSO on speed dial Kaplan!

go away

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey retard head, no wonder u guys cant get your shizzat together, stop trying to prevent someone from posting on here. ITS A PUBLIC WEBSITE!!!!!!! Dont u guys have enough to worry about rather than someone whos LH or not LH posting on here???
    I thought security guards had their own website to play on?

Listen guy, I dont know who you work for, but this site is for LPD Cops to vent on. Go play somewhere else or go start your own thread. You cant relate to us

obvious

How do u know I cant relate?????? Are you a mind reader? Do you have special powers! And I dont mean short yellow bus special either! WHAT DO YOU NOT GET ABOUT THE WORDS "PUBLIC WEBSITE"??????????????? Its not that hard a concept to grasp. DUH!
    Well, its obvious that your not a cop. If you were, you would be on your own thread and not ours. Listen here wannabe, go apply for the "greeter" position at Wal-Mart and quit fooling yourself about being a cop.

Oh yea, you CANT relate! If you dont wear a LPD badge then you CANT relate you stupid fool. Come out and ride with a REAL LPD COP for 10 minutes and you'll find yourself crapping yourself. Take your own advice and get back onto your short yellow bus you dumba$$. Tired of wannabees.......

LOL YEP, ANOTHER STUPID WANNAAAABE TRESPASSING ON OUR PAGE.

GO AWAY HOMO. ARENT YOU GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK AT SAWGRASS WALKING THAT CRAZY BEAT YOU STUPID MALL SECURITY GUARD

I don't get it. Why bash security guards? It's a job. Who cares what they do? What makes some cops feel they are so special? That they are so above everyone else? And a Lauderhill cop to boot. Get bent before I kick you out of the lobby of your PD and then follow you down the street while I reach for my taser.

Don't tase me bro !
    LOL...YEP, I knew you were a loser who watches too much TV. You would piss yourself if you ever drove through this city or any city for that matter. Theres a reason why your not a cop, your weak and uneducated. Its obvious by the way that you attempt to articulate.

Once again, Go wait by your phone for the manager of Wal-Mart to call to welcome you aboard! GO AWAY BIT*HBOY!

I'm finished typing about you. I only communicate with actual police officers, not those who cant get hired.

To the Guest

As a guest on this site, you may be able to post due to the fact that it is "public" but I can remove your posts as the moderator. If you are a civilian or I suspect you to be a civilian, I will not stand for you bashing these hard working cops in this forum. You already have the media, policeabuse.org and many other cop bashing websites and various other outlets that fit your slimey needs. Don't and I MEAN DON'T come here and make these men and women seem anything less than heros. They may bash each other here but at the end of the day one would lay down thier life for the other and possibly your nothing little life. So as the others said already, go home to policeabuse.org and make false accusations against cops there with the rest of those whiney babies. Send me an E-mail if this turd starts up and I will erase each post.

Re: To the Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 426
    As a guest on this site, you may be able to post due to the fact that it is "public" but I can remove your posts as the moderator. If you are a civilian or I suspect you to be a civilian, I will not stand for you bashing these hard working cops in this forum. You already have the media, policeabuse.org and many other cop bashing websites and various other outlets that fit your slimey needs. Don't and I MEAN DON'T come here and make these men and women seem anything less than heros. They may bash each other here but at the end of the day one would lay down thier life for the other and possibly your nothing little life. So as the others said already, go home to policeabuse.org and make false accusations against cops there with the rest of those whiney babies. Send me an E-mail if this turd starts up and I will erase each post.
    Now thats a real moderator and truly a REAL cop. Thanks for getting rid of his posts.

Yea, i defintaly agree to that. Jody has been on our radio for 11+ years and pretty much knows what where thinking.

I got mad respect for you, even when your *****y.

thanks MOD426 for handling that. Yea, we do ***** alot and sometimes hate on one another, but were a family, it happens.

Theres one big difference between us and the rest of this world. When your getting killed or beaten to a pulp, the ONLY ones that will jump into it with us is anoher person wearing blue.

Stay safe peeps.

Hey those of you that know me, know Im a nice person and will do whatever I can to help you guys out, I love you guys!!! Thats why Im *****y and a pain in your a$$, cuz I want to keep you safe!!! If I didnt give a shit, I wouldnt be a *****, thats what SOME of you all dont get! Those who know me, know they can always call me and joke and talk shit with me but on the radio business is business, though with some fun thrown in whenever possible of course. We all know there are some on my side who just dont give a shit and if you want, Ill just act like them and not be a ***** BUT when the shit hits the fan and something happens and one of you gets hurts, be careful what u asked for. BUT WE ALL KNOW I COULDNT DO THAT, IF I TRIED!!!!! Would you rather I was nice and kiss your ass and be clueless or a ***** and be on the ball and 10-8?? Nice and clueless aint gonna get you home at night, is it??? But for those of you who posted those last few comments, thanks!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast