CARILLON MURDER - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: CARILLON MURDER

I still don't understand why all you idiots keep coming to this board. If you dont work here and have a constructive post, I could really care less about what you think or how high and almighty you think you are.

you probably have no friends where you work and no one likes you, so you have to try and get your kicks over here.

Are people still rambling on about this?!? Enough already! The officers that handled the shots call and those on the homicide are probably tired about hearing what they should have or could have done. It's over, the day is done, and you cannot go back. So evaluating someone's response is not going to do anyone any bit of good at this point.

For sworn officers: it's nice to see some support; for others- the bashing is not needed; and for civilians who feel the need to point the finger and get their 2 cents in, I say this:, mind your own damn business. This board is not for you, go to some other stupid website and post a blog if you must, but stay off of here, you're lack of knowledge only makes you look stupid and gets us sworn personnel frustrated that such stupidity exists among those un-greatful people we protect everyday. And if you really feel the need to rant and rave about something, at least you'll have the chaos of MLK day to discuss soon enough.

They are all over here because if they spend some time on their board they might realize that they are on the verge of years of despair just like us.

who cares who takes what....i just want to know which firehouse has a xbox360 cause im 51

[quote=Hell Unleashed]
    Quote Originally Posted by "my favorite":306ky2v0
    How about the "can you meet a deputy at 22 n 34 to transport a runaway home".........Youe cruisers don't work in certain neighborhoods or what??
    Let me tell you azz monkeys something, there is not a neighborhood in your God forsaken city that wont make way for a deputy sheriff. You pukes let the animals run wild and wear it like a badge of honor. You think because you are slammed with violent crime that somehow you are a better cop. Reality is you have lost control of your neighborhoods. You do not do your job at all. You stand by while animals have shootouts and fling poo. Your answer is to stand by and wait it out. Arent you embarassed by the lack of respect that you get from your citizens? If we have a pursuit that ends in your city your cowardly sgts and lts are snapping orders on the radio for you all to stay away. But there are the brave few that stop by just see that we are okay, because they are real cops unlike most of you nutless geldings. All I can remember is SPPD in Oct 96 standing by with there stupid shorts and a riot baton getting pounded like a virgin in a whore house until PCSO came to town. Then there was the puzzy SPPD staff whining about our K9's or arrests or bean bag rounds or anything that was effective in quelling the city wide barbeque that your cowardly staff began by not doing your fing job to begin with. Dont lie to yourself, you work for cowards, liars, drug dealers, and pimps. SPPD is a joke of an agency compared to the great agency it was in the 80's. Im sick of your BS and sick of your lame excuses. You arent big enough to walk in my shoes, punk.[/quote:306ky2v0]

Suck my ass star boy and go do some real work

"To: Hell unleashed"

That was some funny Shizzit!!! I am a St. Pete cop and I quite frankly like the post Very well done my friend...........Very well done

Hell Unleashed/Tate

You two are a waste of a badge and gun. Just write ur tickets and work ur nice lil 8 hr shift of do nothing. Maybe you'll get a DWLSR!!!! I prefer to take FELONS to jail. Lord knows they are everywhere down here. Much more fun to take dope and guns off the street than to write Granny and Gramps a ticket for lane change violation.

You two are morons.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678