Any Certified Police Officer Openings at WMPD?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Certified Police Officer Openings at WMPD?

HI, I'm a certfied officer and wanted to know if you guys were hiring. I heard there was some freeze, are they opening the posiitons back up or what?

Why in the world would you want to work here?

I've always heard it was a good agency. So, does anyone know about the certified PO openings?

Davie is hiring!!!!!!!

Dont listen to this jerk, hes just mad cause he was fired!. I would suggest you call HR...I think we are on a FZ though....

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I've always heard it was a good agency. So, does anyone know about the certified PO openings?
    "WAS" a good agency "IS" correct. It is not now. look elsewehere for your own peace of mind.

"WAS" a good agency "IS" correct. It is not now. look elsewehere for your own peace of mind.
    Still a good agency if you dont mind working.................

I'm the guy who posted the question regarding the certified officer positions. Can you PM me and tell me about the agency because I've read alot of things in this board, not that I nescessarily believe everything I read anywhere. But, can someone tell if the agency is good. The guy that said: is agood agency if don't mind working" can you PM me and let me know whats going on.

Except for a few with a bloated ego like the former K9 officers

Well, if anyone wants to e mail me and let me know whats going on in the agency feel free to do so, whether is good or bad. I'm particularly interested in hearing from the guy that said :is a good agency if you don't mind working. My e mail is: allpatriot13@bellsouth.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast