Dispatch - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dispatch

[b] where did all this hostility come from ? we dispatchers are easy to come and approach if you have and issue with us, well i am i know. didn't know we were so hated. come on , come on in and ask me to stop eating and watching movies and playing on my little white laptop with the little pink and white cover on it. lol .

i don't care if you like me or not , I'm still gonna get paid, and i still would not want anything to happen to any of you and I treat you all very well in my opinion , (we all have our favorites) even when you snap at me on the radio when you think i wasn't listening but really it's the new wonderful radio that makes you guys sound like the teacher from charlie brown.

we all get frustrated and we all get a bit mouthy and it is mostly under our breaths . but if you have a problem with me in particular . tell me don't bite your tongue or hide behind some anonymous name here on this wonderful site.

~912~

[/b

dang excuse the typos , i did finish high school and have some college but my nails get in the way. btw i don't do yard work (wink)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    IT'S FALLEN YOU HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT. NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE A DUMBAZZ DISPATCHER. IT IS BECAUSE 7-11 WAS NOT HIRING.
    Dumbazz? It's dumbass, dumbass!

That being said, I don't know why someone is trying to stir the dispatch pot, but it's really lame. And whoever said that wanted to see more officers on fallen officer.com, you are sick and in need of help

IT'S FALLEN YOU HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT. NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE A DUMBAZZ DISPATCHER. IT IS BECAUSE 7-11 WAS NOT HIRING.
    Dumbazz? It's dumbass, dumbass!

That being said, I don't know why someone is trying to stir the dispatch pot, but it's really lame. And whoever said that wanted to see more officers on fallen officer.com, you are sick and in need of help
    He probably thought dumbass would not get through the word filters

you F***head....................................see it caught that one

Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by yadda yadda yadda
    wouldn't mind seeing some of you on the fallen officers page myself :evil: now go mow your own yard!
    What kind of disgusting person writes such a thing. No matter what you think of the officers, they are husbands and wives, fathers and mothers, and children. How dare you say you wish they would be killed! That is my husband's life you are disregarding. Are you going to be the one there for my kids if my husband dies in the line of duty? You go sit behind your glass and continue to cast judgement. Just remember that you are support and you have no right to disrespect the lives of the people brave enough to get out there and serve everyday.

Re: Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by yadda yadda yadda
    wouldn't mind seeing some of you on the fallen officers page myself :evil: now go mow your own yard!
    What kind of disgusting person writes such a thing. No matter what you think of the officers, they are husbands and wives, fathers and mothers, and children. How dare you say you wish they would be killed! That is my husband's life you are disregarding. Are you going to be the one there for my kids if my husband dies in the line of duty? You go sit behind your glass and continue to cast judgement. Just remember that you are support and you have no right to disrespect the lives of the people brave enough to get out there and serve everyday.
    Looks like the azzclown that has been stalking the USFPD page. He like to use the "Emoticons" in his posts

You are a 'ghetto slang' ding-bag. It is not I. But you sir, have the writing ability of a monkey................You DUNGHEAD. I invite you to a battle of intel at your beckining call. Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww get back in )your lowered civic, turn up da base and clock in at Wallmart......PUTZZ(that is a trademark word of sorts... HOW DARE YOU WISH A FALLEN STATUS ON ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER............You, sir, are a bag-o-camal dung

camel not camal. battle of intel? to see who has better information?

did you mean intelligence? you probably meant it but could not spell it.

good job

My name is Finster. I am a very nice person. I can type a sentence in correct structure. You fail to capitalize properly. Throwing of stones in a glass house, Sir, is what you are guilty of. PUTZ :cry:

your name isn't Finster, it's Imamoron. You stole "Putz" from a supervisor too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast