Dispatch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dispatch

Dispatch

Is it me our is there only 3 dispatchers that I want to work with. All of the other ones suck and there to busy eating or watching tv. Im sick of it and something needs to be done. What do you all think.

I think you need a hobby as opposed to wanting to cause some sort of trouble.

I think you need to take a continuing education class for grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I think you need to take a continuing education class for grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.
    There is nothing wrong with the response, the original post is stupid thpugh.

yes that's what i meant, the original post

are any of them worse than some of the officers that they have to work with ? at least they are not stealing , lying, flashing guns around , slashing tires and oh yeah on drugs.

watching movies is what happens in down time , along with other activities and even with that most of the time you are really clueless to what is really going on in dispatch. I personally have been in there and they are answering the radio, fire and police, watching a movie and catering to the lazier group of officers all at the same time , and if I recall the majority of them are polite to you when you come off all holier than thou on them over the air.

dispatchers take a lot of negative comments from officers all the time and in temple terrace it happens way more often than a thank you. there are just as many lame sorry lazy officers than there are dispatchers. and only maybe like 3 that i remember have ever been written up, so with that they must be able to watch movies, eat and whatever else they do and the job they are paid to do as well.

stop being so negative and try and focus on something positive like finding sandra prince, , temple terreace already has enough negatives against them. lets not start bashing the ones who are the first to take the majority of all the calls that come into the center

just because they are not in the "good ole boys" club does not mean that they are any less important as you or that do not work just as hard . so they watch tv , better than going behind buildings and taking a nap or checking out at home 6 times a day isn't it?

and with that , im out of here this is not worth anymore attention and i have given it to much already .

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dispatchers suck, so do you, and besides no one asked you, nor do we care what your dumbazz thinks.

Now get back to mowing my yard

wouldn't mind seeing some of you on the falling officers page myself :evil: now go mow your own yard!

Quote Originally Posted by yadda yadda yadda
    wouldn't mind seeing some of you on the fallen officers page myself :evil: now go mow your own yard!

IT'S FALLEN YOU HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT. NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU'RE A DUMBAZZ DISPATCHER. IT IS BECAUSE 7-11 WAS NOT HIRING.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast