Groubert

Thread: Groubert

Groubert

I am a veteran police officer, who was shot in the line of duty, and still on the job; I get pulled over by a South Carolina Officer and he still writes a ticket to me on Christmas with zero compassion. I was professional and appologized for my speeding. Not making excuses for my speeding, but I beleive you have the discretion to write a warning?????? Thanks for your compassion and the ticket SM Groubert.

SC Law Enforcement

I too, am a veteran police officer (23 yrs) from South Florida. I made the mistake of continuing my career in South Carolina. Things are very different here. There is absolutely no unity or brotherhood. The level of corruption blows my mind; Its really scarry. Unfortunately, there are alot of Grouberts out there. They don't understand the job and their true purpose. It's all about boosting their low self esteem and hammering someone because they can, not because it is the prudent thing to do. I'm getting out and going to find a profession where I don't have to be ashamed and can pay my bills. Good luck Brother.

Re: Groubert

I agree with the replys above this one. I am a current law enforcement in the area where he patrols, and he's has a reputation for trying to be a cop buster. He's doing it to win an awards and for his own self satisfaction. He is very young, and nieve in what the color blue means. Maybe going home back to Ohio is a better route for him. I sealt with him before and I can tell he he does not have any compassion. I hope that he flawless, because he does offer much compassion to anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I am a veteran police officer, who was shot in the line of duty, and still on the job; I get pulled over by a South Carolina Officer and he still writes a ticket to me on Christmas with zero compassion. I was professional and appologized for my speeding. Not making excuses for my speeding, but I beleive you have the discretion to write a warning?????? Thanks for your compassion and the ticket SM Groubert.
    Well, I am somewhat suspect of your post because you use the phrase, "on the job." Usually, only arrogant, obnoxious, yankee cops use that phrase. Did you wave your badge frantically out the window at him when he pulled you over? That's the mentality displayed when i've pulled over those who claim to be "on the job." :?

You're not back in New York anymore. Show some respect when you're pulled over by a Southern LEO :evil:

Wow,
    That remark really makes all of us southern LEO's who are true blue look very stupid. It shouldnt matter what part of the country you work in. I apologize for the last egomaniac on behalf of the rest of the southern LEO's.

I got pulled over in a shady a** contruction zone at mid-night where the speed limit sign was lying against a cone on the ground on I-95. I was curtious and I explained the reason. He could care less and wrote me the ticket anyway after identifing myself as a LEO. he just wantes a piece of paper. I am stopping as many SC vehicles as I can, hoping it will be a Tpr. Pay back is a bi*ch.

Quote Originally Posted by FL K9 Tpr
    I got pulled over in a shady a** contruction zone at mid-night where the speed limit sign was lying against a cone on the ground on I-95. I was curtious and I explained the reason. He could care less and wrote me the ticket anyway after identifing myself as a LEO. he just wantes a piece of paper. I am stopping as many SC vehicles as I can, hoping it will be a Tpr. Pay back is a bi*ch.
    I'M a FL Trooper. What were you doing speeding in a construction zone in the first place? Were there workers present? How fast were YOU going? Can't say I would have written you the citation, probably would have chewed your a** and seen where that went, but you KNOW better. I hope you don't work 10-208 (off duty or Hireback) doing speed enforcement in construction zones in Florida then gripe when you got caught doing the same thing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1443891
    I'M a FL Trooper. What were you doing speeding in a construction zone in the first place? Were there workers present? How fast were YOU going? Can't say I would have written you the citation, probably would have chewed your a** and seen where that went, but you KNOW better. I hope you don't work 10-208 (off duty or Hireback) doing speed enforcement in construction zones in Florida then gripe when you got caught doing the same thing.
    Groubert was fired today for shooting an unarmed man he had pulled over who was looking for his drivers license. Groubert shot 3 times but luckily the man survived his wounds. He may be brought up on additional charges.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1348366
    Well, I am somewhat suspect of your post because you use the phrase, "on the job." Usually, only arrogant, obnoxious, yankee cops use that phrase. Did you wave your badge frantically out the window at him when he pulled you over? That's the mentality displayed when i've pulled over those who claim to be "on the job." :?

You're not back in New York anymore. Show some respect when you're pulled over by a Southern LEO :evil:
    I have been a Southern LEO for 28 years and have never cited another LEO. There are warnings for traffic offenses for both LEOS and the public but some choose to be assholes. I have no respect for any LEO who writes another LEO. Everyone gets a break in what every job they have, whether it be LE or some other field.

Maybe some of you need to go to NYPD and learn some respect for brother officers. Some of the Troopers in different states just don't seem to get it. You are so involved with traffic enforcement you are blind to everything else. TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT is a very small part of law enforcement. True that traffic is the main thing Highway Patrols do, but there is more to law enforcement then that.

You need to stop and think before you get out your citation book. What if you were getting your butt kicked on the side of the road (happens all the time) and the only one around to help you was that off duty out of state cop who just happens to be passing through.

Groubert was a ass and should of never been a cop. He got his just reward.

Oh yeah I use to be "on the job" before the 28 I spent in the south. Guess I was brought up right.