A. Geller
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A. Geller

A. Geller

Did a Geller work here, if so what's up with him 10-08 or not??

Geller

Whats 10-08? We use Q codes in Dade. :?: :?:

Re: A. Geller

Quote Originally Posted by Info Man
    Geller is working at Golden Beach now and he sucks ! He should go back to teaching kids in school...oh..he sucks at teaching to. He is great in handing up other officers and running the other way when is time to fight...I believe his nick name is ghost..

It was Casper.....

Actually it was Powder!......

A. Geller

I know Geller and he never handed up another officer. He had your back ask Sgt. Soto. Some idiot officers don't understand just cause your nice doesn't mean your scared he held his own. Only a handful of officers at Micco are QRU all others we're/ are idiots.

Re: A. Geller

Quote Originally Posted by Info Man
    I know Geller and he never handed up another officer. He had your back ask Sgt. Soto. Some idiot officers don't understand just cause your nice doesn't mean your scared he held his own. Only a handful of officers at Micco are QRU all others we're/ are idiots.

SpongeBob

Hey SpongeBob...........
    Just for the record, you will never be half the man Geller is!!! The guy is super QRU, never talks trash behind anyones back and, for your information numbnuts, just because he doesn't behave like your immature arse, is a good cop! If you weren't such a prissy, next time you get ready to talk trash about a colleague TRY for the first time in your sorry life to be a man and post your true identity. I guarantee you if you did, they'd be quite a few individuals dragging your sorry bones in the mud. Just some food for thought, if your bright enough to understand english!!

Glad you like him so much, I hear he's loking for a JOB, he's a rat coward, please take him back. and hope you don't need back up! he's not going to be there for you.......If all of you are like him wow ypu guys realy suc!!

He has a job retard. If you think he's a coward then state your name. Thats what i thought COWARD!

Go back up north

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast