New Staff - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Staff

Let me guess, you think the corruption goes all the way to a medical coverup. Give me a break. You have reached a new low in posting. You are misinformed but feel comfortable enough to pass that misinformation on. Oh and by the way, instead of bashing him, why don't you call and see how he is doing, like I did and other Officers did. That is what true Officers that believe in the Leo Brotherhood do, whether you like the person or not. Or don't you subscribe to that school of thought. Sounds like you don't but like it or not, we will still do our jobs and without a secod thought, be your backup when you might need it, whether we like you or not. Something to thin about.

Good deflection. Anyone with a third grade education can see that. Why don't you go ahead and raise the level of posting by giving a list of real expenses with this new hire, who you have put in the middle of this, regardless of who he is. There's no argument about the person here. If you can prove that it will only cost the city $2400, then everyone gets quiet. A few requirements for the list are a four month salary, four months of benefits, four months of retirement pay to the state, four months of equipment, academy uniforms, supplies and books oh and the fee for the class itself.

If that comes out to $2400, your job is safe, otherwise, present it to the city council and admit what you've done. Good luck.

well I am not going to debate the cost issue simply because it is a done deal. But I do have a question for you. Have you called to see how the Officer is or do you just reserve that for the Cerified Officers? Last check he wears the exact same uniform as you. Just something to think about....

I can't believe that the chief of police has bowed so low to answer questions on this topic and continues to defend himself. Why don't you just bow out gracefully and let this agency re-build. You have screwed up this once knowned "great agency" to the shambles that it is in now. Be a man and walk away before it reaches the point you are forced out. Just a common sense thought chief. Don't let it turn into "We told you so."

It's not the Chief answering this post, nice try at deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Let me guess, you think the corruption goes all the way to a medical coverup. Give me a break. You have reached a new low in posting. You are misinformed but feel comfortable enough to pass that misinformation on. Oh and by the way, instead of bashing him, why don't you call and see how he is doing, like I did and other Officers did. That is what true Officers that believe in the Leo Brotherhood do, whether you like the person or not. Or don't you subscribe to that school of thought. Sounds like you don't but like it or not, we will still do our jobs and without a secod thought, be your backup when you might need it, whether we like you or not. Something to thin about.
    LEO Brotherhood? That garbage died along time ago. Alot of the LEO's out there in Zhills have knife wounds on their backs.

I hear Mcdoogle is coming back. is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I hear Mcdoogle is coming back. is that true?
    I HOPE SO. WE NEED THE EXPERIENCE! HE WAS MY FTO YEARS AGO. I WOULD IMAGINE THAT THE ROOKIE WANT-A-BE'S WILL FEEL ALOT OF PRESSURE. IF THEY DON'T WANT YOU WE'LL TAKE YOU OVER AT PCSO! LET ME KNOW IF HE COMES BACK.

Sounds like our next Detective Sergeant!!!

Maybe your detectives should stay in their city and investigate their own crimes instead of getting involved in other's investigations.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567