Baywalk Manifesto! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just some playful kids

Hey council-man, here’s just a little bit of news for you. Baywalk doesn’t have a monopoly on disorderly black juveniles. Fights, shootings, OPEN SMOKING OF MARIJAUANA, blatant disregard for others, hostility towards the police or any authority figure, everything you are complaining about happens at so many places in south St. Pete that you can’t count them. It’s an every night occurrence. It’s only guys like you and me that think smoking marijuana is illegal, to them “it ain’t nuttin’ but some weed”. (How many times have you guys heard that?) At least most of the white knuckleheads try to hide when they do their drugs, but not in south St Pete.

The days are long gone when criminals in this city were afraid of the police. WHICH THEY SHOULD BE! We have developed an atmosphere that breeds anarchy, disrespect for the law, and illegal behavior. There is no “one thing” that is to blame and there is no one thing that will cure it, but a strong police presence is a start. As a citizen I deserve that. Your family deserves that, so maybe you can take them to a movie, without having to run to a safe place. The decent law abiding residents of south St Pete DESERVE to be protected.

Don’t act surprised, because you shouldn’t be. No one should. The cops have been trying to tell everyone who would listen for several YEARS that things are out of control. I know for a FACT that you and other council members have been given the straight scoop on things many, many times before. Maybe the fact that your family escaped before the chaos broke loose will make you and the others wake up.

Ever heard of chunky Sunday? Same thing, just more of it. It seems that too many young black kids think they somehow have a right to do whatever they feel like, whenever they feel like it. And we have promoted those feelings and that behavior by standing by and doing nothing.

Go buy a copy of Da’ Hood Gone Wild. That should speak volumes. Maybe I’ll start taking my camera with me. I can make my own video, sell millions of copies and leave this cesspool.

Aint it obvious what's going on here? Blacks are be payed reparations for slavery!! And ironicly every race in the world has been enslaved at one point in history and for a lot longer than 200 years. But the citizens of St. Uruhusburg have to pay because we have weak suck politicians parading as republicans who are really bleeding heart democrats in disguise. We have a racist vice-mayor who hates cops and whites and it is ever so obvious. You want to stop the violence?

Hey Southsiders:

Get a job.

Get out of section 8 housing.

Stop having 8 babies from 8 daddies.

Stop selling drugs.

Stop shooting each other over sneakers.

Stop shop lifting from Burlington Coat factory every day.

Hey Cops:

Start arresting there azzes for once.

Start dong your job.

Stop cowering from the black power circle that holds your balls.

Dont take there SHIZZIT.

To the politicians and admin"

Let your cops work or your city will burn.

Stop catering to the black criminal element.

Kick the ooga boogas the f out of the City. They stay because they are comfy.

I hope they keep shooting each other over sneakers....

Dekay is a worthless, punk

SICK!

Can you imagine the citizens of 25 years ago seeing the outrageous actions of the blacks in St.Pete? Can you hear the things they would say about our leaders? The actions of these people is ugly! These people are UGLY! I am so ashamed of our leaders in St.Pete! I'm ashamed of city council! I'm ashamed of Mayor Baker! I am most ashamed of the leaders in our POLICE department! How sad the people that value a strong work ethic, and devote there life to the safety and well being of there family must surrender there freedom to these ugly people!! FOSTER....... you need to speak for me, and my family!

25 yrs ago that crap would have never got off the ground. It would have been crushed before it got started and a few, not many would have gone to jail because the rest that fled back south didn't want to do the same. We are not police officers anymore. We are observers. UNLESS some white, asian or hispanic breaks the law then they get the magic ride. This City has bred this contempt through its policies since Fisher/Davis and the riots. Davis is still in charge of the dept. Harmon is just a goofy, gap toothed moron that is a reflection of the dept. i.e., to be laughed at and disrespected. Look at the rest of the so called staff. All morons and coalition. Nothing will change until a strong mayor is elected and hires a strong police chief all while cleansing itself of the aforementioned crap. Then it will take a beat-em-down riot or two over the years to show the thugs the free ride is over. Just wishful thinking.

What a tale of two cities just across the bay.

Several years ago, one of our clubs in Ybor was having a teen night. When it ended problems started. Every T-8 Officer in the city was dispatched to a staging area, on our way we were told to get our gas masks ready. Before most of us could get there, the problem was delt with.

That Baywalk event would never have happened in Ybor. Pepper ball rounds, bean bag rounds and CS would have ended that real quick.

I feel for you St Pete guys and can understand why you want to come over here.

baywalk

Until the tax payers of St Petersburg demand the removal of Mayor Baker or elect a new mayor who has the sense to get a real police chief nothing will change.
    The police department has it's hands tied by corrupt upper management, a puppet chief and a mayor who is afraid the blacks will riot if made to obey the same laws we all have to obey.

DeKay is scared of his own shadow

DeKay has and always will be a joke. He only cares about his check and playing golf. He will do and say whatever he is told to in order to keep his do nothing job. The entire staff is made of do nothing butt kissers who have no clue on what the City is going through. He doesn't even live in Pnellas County.

Nothing will ever change until we get a real Mayor who will hire a quality leader to undo all the harm done to SPPD by Baker and Go D. A big broom will be needed to rid ourselves of the trash who have been promoted.

All the talent that has fled to other agencies and retirements, will not been easy to replace. We still have a few good people left, who might be able to remember what crime fighting is like? The time for change has long been past. Stay Safe, be ready for New Years my brothers and sisters.

How much responsibility should we assign to Mel Sembler?

This is a privately owned mall.

I read many thoughtful comments here on the need for a better response from SPPD. OK, but the management also needs to get their act together. Maybe a lawsuit by a victim of this mayhem will get their attention.

They could begin to learn from several years experience with brawling.

Does anyone remember the details of the brawl at Wet Willies a few years back? Uhurus incite violence, urge the drunks to throw an officer off the balcony, face a felony charge and then get off without a single day of jail time by "protesting" and wheeling and dealing with their politician friends. Someone please correct me on this if my memory is fuzzy. A case number and the names and dob of the defendents would be helpful.

My point here is that when this behavior is tolerated it gets much worse. It needs to stop.

Two comments stand out. Blaming blacks and southside residents? Come on. This web site has earned respect for it's incite and honesty. Racism does not belong here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast