Pinecrest resident - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

whO ARE YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by Preparation H
    Why don't you grow a pair and ask him yourself.
    LOL, THIS IS FUNNY!

Whats the big deal about Doral.......its going to be another dept. manipulated by the local politicians for their own personal gain

My favourite pharma supermarket world-pharma.pillsfm.com

Great topic
    Here is a few words about pharma business
    http://world-pharma.pillsfm.com
    My favourite pharma supermarket
    WBR,
    Alex

MR CHAPMAN

SIR, I AM NOT A PINECREST OFFICER, BUT BEEN AROUND LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AND CAN SAY. "YOU HAVE A PROBLEM HOUSTON" TO QUOTE A PHRASE ! POLICE OFFICERS DO ***** ALLOT, BUT THATS BECAUSE WE NEED TO VENT. WE GET BEAT UP BY THE PUBLIC QUITE A LOT AND WHEN WE GET IT FORM OUR OWN ADMIN WHO WE LOOK TO FOR GUIDENANCE AND RESPECT AND DONT GET IT , WE EITHER EXPLODE OR IMPLODE. AFTER READING ALL THE BELOW LISTED, ID SAY SIR THAT YOU NEED TO LOOK CLOSE AT THE ADMIN OVER THERE AS THEY ARE THE GUIDE AS HOW THE DEPT WILL WORK OR IN THIS CASE WONT WORK. I AM NOT SO SURE THAT ALL THE OFFICERS ARE RIGHT EITHER BUT THE TOP COP IS TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AS HE IS IN CHARGE ! THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PROTECTING YOU ARE LEAVING AND ARE NOT HAPPY ! ops: YOU WANT THAT KIND OF PROTECTION, WHAT AN EMBARASSMENT. :cry: I HOPE YOUR CITY WILL FORM A BOARD TO LOOK AT THE OVERALL OPERATION OF YOUR DEPT HIRE AN OUTSIDE AGENCY TO LOOK DEEP INTO IT BEFORE YOU ARE DEEP IN THE CRAP WHICH IS CREEPING UP AROUND YOU. GOOD LUCK !

MR CHAPMAN

PLEASE GO TO PAGE #2

Unregistered
    10 years later nothing has changed

Unregistered
    Get a hole of some "Trump" stickers and past them all over the place, get a chair and watch the fireworks.
    Those pseudo intellectual liberals will go totally ape-shit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123