Cherokee Forum closed

Cherokee Forum closed

Cherokee County Site Shut Down. The forum is now closed because of the sheriff's men forcing the moderators to close it. Now they can track you better if you sign up.. Nice mouse trap!

Although it been said that a new mirrored site of LEOaffairs will be available next year, but offshore. LEO mods are risking losing by going this route.

NO free speech in Cherokee County, NC. Remember this people.

Good Luck!

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Re: Cherokee Forum closed

Quote Originally Posted by US Constitution
    Cherokee County Site Shut Down. The forum is now closed because of the sheriff's men forcing the moderators to close it. Now they can track you better if you sign up.. Nice mouse trap!

Although it been said that a new mirrored site of LEOaffairs will be available next year, but offshore. LEO mods are risking losing by going this route.

Good Luck!
    The forum was temporarily closed, so that I might enjoy Christmas like other people. If certain people weren't constantly posting in violation of the Terms of Use, I would not have to resort to such drastic actions.

Merry Christmas to all,

Mod 1

Re: Cherokee Forum closed

[quote=Mod 100]
    Quote Originally Posted by "US Constitution":3osciatw

Good Luck!
    The forum was temporarily closed, so that I might enjoy Christmas like other people. If certain people weren't constantly posting in violation of the Terms of Use, I would not have to resort to such drastic actions.

Merry Christmas to all,

Mod 1[/quote:3osciatw]

Understandable. Merry Christmas MOD 1 Good Job