CJIS VS BADGE NUMBERS - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Ignore the little Tampa Baztit he's part of the reason why we have to jump through hoops and beg to run code backing each other up. When one of us gets hurt it will be the legacy of his bad judgement leading to a fatal crash that delays your back up. In my opinion the Brain Dead kid is dead.

KEEP HIM TAMPA - HE'S YOUR PROBLEM NOW

sorry Mr. P but K has it coming

Just do everyone a favor and go away. You know, there is a difference between those who post their name and those who don't. It is not coward vs. non coward, it is Stupid vs. Non Stupid.

There is a reason this site is anonymous, so people can express their views without fear of those opinions being held against them. You my friend, have opened the door to your own scrutiny. Don't be surprised when people tell you their true feelings and are smart enough not to put themselves in harms way to do it.

I personally never had a problem with you, BUT, if I could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth, me and some of my zone partners could retire. That's my opinion, and like you said, "I am pompous, but would never make such a grant comment as that... ". In my opinion, you were a bit full of yourself.

So go to Tampa and show them how a real cop does things. Just leave us alone.

something to think about

All of us do the same job, it doesn't matter what color our uniform is. What you name slingers should be thinking about is what do your zone partners and coworkers think about you? Do they think your lazy? Brainless? Worthless? A call dodger? Are you the one everyone is talking about and become quiet when you walk into the room? I think anyone of us would like to know if a coworker had a problem with us, especially with the stressful job we do? (any of you who say no are full of s**t) Yes, KP put it on the line when he asked you guys to stand up and face him, atleast he spoke his mind most of the time. Sometimes a little harsh, sometimes incorrect and alot of the time misunderstood sarcasm, I learned this the hard way. Those of you who are calling BF a cripple and blaming it on KP. Go read the FHP report. Look at the crap she had in her system, then try and put all of the blame on him. Then you can pray to a higher power that you are never put in that situation! How many of you stop at all intersections when you are NOT the lead car, but the third or fourth, with lights and sirens? I for one am not going to point fingers but that traffic crash was almost three years ago, and I think its great he can move on for what he says "a fresh start", as for being fired it would have been tough for the agency to do. Like I said look at what she was on that night. Alot of things could have gone differently if he had been killed would you still be bad mouthing? Ask your wife and family how they would feel in the same situation? Ask yourself, go ahead be Monday morning quarterback, would you have stopped to clear the intersection not being lead car or do you always stop to clear intersections when your running 10-18? By the way Hav-A-Tampa...the crash was not fatal.

You guys also said someone else who went to Tampa cheated on his wife and someone has sticky fingers. Do you have proof or is this just all rumors? Keep in mind we all have people who like us and don't like us, but if you can't say it to their face then don't say it. We have to depend on each other, if someone doesn't care for us or if you yourself don't care for someone else would you rush to back them up? There are people who work for this agency that do not deserve the position they have been given, there are deputies who should be cpl and some cpls who should be sgt none of us know why or how they were picked over others but have to live with it. Im 100% positive that everyone of us doing this job thinks that someone doesn't deserve a position they were given, why slam their name, I'll tell you why jealousy! Get over yourselves, there are posters on this site who choose to stir the pot, they go on almost every post and leave a comment, I think they should "leave us alone" and as far as making comments when you don't have all the facts straight from the horses mouth almost everyone on this site needs to keep their mouths shut and fingers from typing. Maybe, just maybe we could bring morale up just a little, this work environment is very hostile when this stuff is going on, personally I've made a bad call before, just like every one of you and anyone who says they haven't is full of it and thinks more of themselves than you should be, hey maybe the rest of us who can admit a wrong can get rich off of that! Stop calling each other cowards, stupid, putzes, problem deputies, a cripple, brain dead, stop telling each other to grow a spine and get all the facts before we write a post or make a verbal comment.

And before more bashing begins I'm not KP just someone who read the FHP report and all of these threads. If all of our veteran deputies keep leaving to go to other agencies then morale will never be good, it won't matter who's in command. All of us should put ourselves in someone else's shoes before we throw a stone!

new opportunity

I think it was well said that KP thought he was greater than he really was. Most of his co-workers had no use for him and thought he was more ego than work. Several have put it straight with me that KP burned his bridge. It is true alot of the crap we deal with now about going 10-18 was his fault. Thanks azz hole.
    KP go to the big city and tell them how great you are because we got no use for you. I'm an FTO and use you as a lesson of what happens when you let your ego run faster than your abilities. Kenny you were a fair+ deputy who let your attitude get the best of you. It's the story of your life. You were not Corporal material in my opinion the boss told you that and you had no choice but to run. The crash was not your only FUx UP you had others.
    Your is the place you wanted to be with TAMPA P.D. and now find your happiness. My bet is you will soon have problems there because your mouth and attitude will not be tolerated by that group. If a bet was on the table your dad will be saving you again within 2 years and eventually you will land working at NPRPD. Best wishes and enjoy working the street in tampa. Word is you can retire in 2028. :shock:

you people are what is wrong with this place

Let me start by saying I am neither a KP fan or enemy. I was a co-worker in the same agency as him. If I saw him I said hello as he did to me.

THis thread is what is wrong with this agency. It if full of poeple who stab each other in the back the FIRST chance they get. It makes me sick how poeple come on here and talk smack about a fellow Officer or Deputy and use a Guest name. The problem is they do the same thing AT WORK. I served in the military, worked civilian sector and have worked at this agency now for nearly ten years. I have NEVER worked at a place or duty station with so much back stabbing, talking behind peoples back about one another as I have here. It is the worst. This is why I have stopped hanging out with fellow co-workers off duty. I like everyone I have met here on a professional level and even friendly level and don't ever recall talking badly about someone to them or behind their backs.
    If you don't like someone keep it too yourselfs. I will say about KP, no matter what you think of him always did his job and had a passion for it.
    That is probably what hurt him more than anything. This place has so many back stabbers that if you try to work above the stabbers levels you get cut down. It pays to be average here at best. Like it or leave it that is the truth. I know that no matter who you are when KP was working here if you called of help or needed a back up he would try to be the first to get there. SO STFU you guys and go to work, leave work at work and you comments to yoursleves.
    Funny thing is in 20 years he will be laughing because he will have 2 retirements, the one from TP being waaay more then ours and the last laugh.

ALso I could give a crap also about spelling errors.
    and no I have never been on a unit with KP.

What power does KP's dad have anyways? I have heard that he was a campaign contributer and an ex cop from NY.

I am not sure if BW would run cover for a average employee for a measley $500 contribution. At least if he was smart.

forgot to say good luck to KP and the good people we lost this year to other agencies. You know it is understandable to loose someone that has been here a year or two to another agency. BUT when you loose Sgts and CPLs to other places to start over then something is really wrong, that is what we should be discussing. NOT the way it is done here though.

Re: It IS Sad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ofc. K. Petrillo
    First of all, Yakuza, you're Detective skills are as sharp as that jail-issued butter knife you carry.
    WTF?!?! LMAO!
    I was not attacking you personally; I was attacking your post. And bro…what’s up with your grammar, Holy SH*T! If you’re going to post using your real name, try sounding articulate (that’s if you want to be taken seriously).
    *again, not attacking you personally, I’m attacking your post*

Quote Originally Posted by Ofc. K. Petrillo
    The people who posted to bash me... You are the reason for the poor morale at P.S.O.
    In one breath, you praise all your “Brothers and Sisters”, but in another breath, “Brothers and Sisters” who bash you are blamed for “the poor morale” at the Sheriff’s Office.
    So let me get this straight….if everyone liked you, things would be euphoric?

Here’s a piece of advice….The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
    http://www.managingbipolar.com

Is this about Kenny who was one of the most productive officers we had. Yes he made mistakes, who hasn't. Difference is.....Kenny was a man and admitted it. HE will make something of himself. He got into law enforcement a little early in his life and it effected him, but his heart has always been in the right place.

And he worked until the day he left. He was still making cases and making arrests. He didn't sit still and take sick time. He worked. He backed up his brothers out there and gave 110% till he left.

I will miss him.

Now the reality is.........they are still leaving. Now Orlando. They are leaving faster then we can fill the zones.

When will Bob and the boobs take notice and make changes.

He can lobby against an industry that he supported when he was just an officer with no stripes on his arms. But the truth is, he does not want to empower the deputies.

The union will pass eventually. It has to. He is plugging the damn with a finger, but it will pass. Look at history.

It may not be next year, it may not be tomorrow, but it will pass. And when it does, the sheriff will embrace it. Why, because it takes most of the pressure off of him during budget hearings. He is just to narrow minded to believe that. And if you are that narrow minded that you think it will not pass, wake up. It will.

Yakuza

You're right he did work until the day he left and he worked hard! He will be missed by most of us who really knew him and for the hand full of smack talking back stabbers you do need to keep your mouths shut. What will we be saying about you when you leave?

Yakuza...Do you have to post a comment about everything? You seem to be the know it all, know everything about everyone kinda guy? Including the bipolar website you must frequently visit! Try a therapist the website is not working for you! You talk smack about anything and everyone, chances are your coworkers must not like you very much so you need to put others down. Get a life off of the computer!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast