CJIS VS BADGE NUMBERS - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Re: CJIS VS BADGE NUMBERS

Just remember that every person who came here with experience left somewhere else. Tampa is one of the highest paid in the area, with the most off-duty work. If things were so bad at Pasco S.O. we would be losing people to the local cities. I am sure that Tampa loses people to higher paying agencies (Feds, etc.). That does not make it a terrible place to work. When we start losing people to the local cities (on a regular basis), then you can say things are bad (happened in Pinellas several years ago, because of starting pay). Would you rather work at ANY Pinellas County agency? I know I wouldn't. If you look at how many local agencies the average deputy would rather work, and Tampa is the ONLY answer, Sheriff White is doing a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just remember that every person who came here with experience left somewhere else. Tampa is one of the highest paid in the area, with the most off-duty work. If things were so bad at Pasco S.O. we would be losing people to the local cities. I am sure that Tampa loses people to higher paying agencies (Feds, etc.). That does not make it a terrible place to work. When we start losing people to the local cities (on a regular basis), then you can say things are bad (happened in Pinellas several years ago, because of starting pay). Would you rather work at ANY Pinellas County agency? I know I wouldn't. If you look at how many local agencies the average deputy would rather work, and Tampa is the ONLY answer, Sheriff White is doing a great job!
    Dude, you are a walking/talking Ding Bat. "Start loosing them to local P.D.s" is a stupid statement. There isn't a city PD in our jurisdiction that can come close to Tampa or our Department. A deputy that is not happy with our dept isn't going to a local PD just to get away. He will only leave for a better place. It's like when your spouse told you they wanted a divorce, it wasn't because they just wanted to go, it's because there was someone better waiting for them. Come on, we didn't loose some of our best because of money. It was because they seen the mess our dept has become and they got fed up. I know many of the guys that left and have talked to them on many occasions. The money and job are great, but they left because of the Administration. Plain Fact. Plain Truth. Ask MC, DC, JH, AC, etc. and you will hear the truth.

Dude, you are a walking/talking Ding Bat. "Start loosing them to local P.D.s" is a stupid statement. There isn't a city PD in our jurisdiction that can come close to Tampa or our Department. A deputy that is not happy with our dept isn't going to a local PD just to get away. He will only leave for a better place. It's like when your spouse told you they wanted a divorce, it wasn't because they just wanted to go, it's because there was someone better waiting for them. Come on, we didn't loose some of our best because of money. It was because they seen the mess our dept has become and they got fed up. I know many of the guys that left and have talked to them on many occasions. The money and job are great, but they left because of the Administration. Plain Fact. Plain Truth. Ask MC, DC, JH, AC, etc. and you will hear the truth.

Some did leave because our Union is a joke and cannot negotiate a decent contract, but most leave for money. I heard the St. Pete times did a public records request of how many people left here under the various administrations, and believe it or not, Gillum and Cannon had a higher turnover rate than White. Wasn't Bogart a high ranking supervisor in both of those administrations? Wonder why so many people were leaving. I know, I have the solution, lets bring them all back and see if people start leaving at a higher rate again. Then we will know for sure. Morons.

I noticed you FOBs keep referring to White's problems as the same as Gillum's and Cannon’s. So, White is no different. It's the second term big-head syndrome just like the last two. So, logic dictates that White should go the way of the other two and we go with Bogart. Because history dictates that at least the first four years of Bogart will be good for the S.O. and the citizens of Pasco. If Bogart gets the big-head syndrome in the second four, we give him the boot too.

I noticed you FOBs keep referring to White's problems as the same as Gillum's and Cannon’s. So, White is no different. It's the second term big-head syndrome just like the last two. So, logic dictates that White should go the way of the other two and we go with Bogart. Because history dictates that at least the first four years of Bogart will be good for the S.O. and the citizens of Pasco. If Bogart gets the big-head syndrome in the second four, we give him the boot too.
    Problem is that Bogart has already served 4 terms and they were all troubled. You guys really have no Idea who this guy is.

Bogart wasn't the Sheriff and he answered to bosses above him as well. We know what we got in White right now and it scares me to think of what he will do in a third term. Vote White out and try Bogart. If he doesn’t fit, we get rid of him. We have nothing to loose and it's time we find a sheriff like the one in Polk or other Counties where they care about the employees.

WHY ARE WE STILL LOOSING DEPUTIES TO TAMPA. SHERIFF WHITE HAS TO GO

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516