CJIS VS BADGE NUMBERS
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

CJIS VS BADGE NUMBERS

Effective the New Year

Each deputy will be assigned a badge number in lieu of their CJIS number.

This reasoning was thought out by the administration to facilitate easy transition between the FTO program and the hiring process in Tampa.

Happy New Year

At the rate things are going, we will start getting the Tampa Police Office Standards and Operating procedures so they will be better trained when they arrive.

It's just too bad their time in Pasco didn't add to their retirement.

get the message

If this place would only get the message from what is happening here. Pasco does not offer an incentive to stay. Moral sucks,bosses are only worried about stats and the union does not seem to get started

Who left now?

Let them go they are dream puffs anyway. You don't see any real men headed to Tampa just players for the most part.

They the dearly departed don't treat there women with love and respect, crash cars and nearly kill their partner, cheat on their wife and have sticky fingers. Let them go and take a few more FRIENDS south to the promise land.

SEE YA !

Quote Originally Posted by Class of 1999
    Let them go they are dream puffs anyway. You don't see any real men headed to Tampa just players for the most part.

They the dearly departed don't treat there women with love and respect, crash cars and nearly kill their partner, cheat on their wife and have sticky fingers. Let them go and take a few more FRIENDS south to the promise land.

SEE YA !
    Most of those who have left are more of a human being than you will ever be you slug. Sucks that you attack the fine people who left because this place is in ruins. But then again, thats what Bob's Boobs do!

A challenge to Class of 1999

You know, I have never posted on this site but read it quite often. I usually read it for entertainment purposes only because it is easy to post statements, comments and attacks while hiding behind an anonymous user name. While a part of me understands why a person who wants to voice their opinion against a person who has control over their career or position may post under an anonymous user name, I do not understand why a person would hide behind a name such as Class of 1999 to bash a fellow L.E.O. I am puzzled. Class of 1999, I offer you a challenge. Being that it is the eve of the New Year, make a New Year's resolution. Say to yourself, " I'm not going to be a coward this year." and identify yourself. Answer a couple of questions for me... How did my incident personally affect you? And how did that incident cause you to have so much hatred and ill will for so long that you decided to now come forward and attack me? Is it because I left and you have a small bit of jealousy because I took a risk, a risk that a person who hides behind an anonymous user name would be too scared to take.
    Allow me to enlighten you on some of my beliefs and experiences in the last several months. I encourage anyone to go pull my personnel file and read my letter of resignation. I did not hold any punches and told the administration about why I was leaving. I told them I had lost faith in the administration, I told them that "I watched how the administration sat back and watched veteran, respected and dedicated deputies leave with no apparent concern about why." I did this to send a message. Now you can say that it was no risk for me to voice my opinion, I was leaving anyway... Well look at it from my point of view. I do not know who the administration knows in Tampa, and I will be on probation for a year and easily fired if I screw up. I should not burn bridges like the Pasco Sheriff's Office in case I need to tuck my tail between my legs and come back if the Tampa thing does not work out. I did that anyway. Now I am not looking for a pat on the back, I am trying to be an example to you, Class of 1999, on how to be a man and how to make a difference. I encourage you to come forward, address me personally and talk to me about why I am a "dream puff." You obviously did not do your homework when you targeted my crash as a point to attack me. My reasoning for leaving was strictly to start over. I never was able to erase the black cloud of the crash and at least now, I can start fresh.
    And now I close with my current personal feelings. I hold no ill will to any employee of the Pasco Sheriff's Office. You are still my brothers and sisters and I would lay my life down for you just as I would for my new brothers and sisters in blue. I still on a daily basis talk to my fellow Tampa officers about how dedicated, hard-working and bang-up that the deputies I left in Pasco are. I can say with no hestitation, I miss the Pasco Sheriff's Office. I love my new agency and have no regrets, but I miss P.S.O.. And you are P.S.O., the men and women who bust their ass on a daily basis wearing the grey and green. B.W. is a visitor to your agency. Most of you were there before he was there and will be there after he leaves, whenever that may be. I encourage you to bond together and stay tight because all you have is each other. Become the proverbal (sic) "Chain" and a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. You are some of the finest, most dedicated and under appreciated L.E.O.'s I have ever have the pleasure of working with, even you Class of 1999, even though I suspect that I will never know who you are and why you decided to cast a stone at me. Once again, Class of 1999, a man is only as good as his name, if he chooses to tarnish his name at least he stood behind it. You, my friend, do not even respect yourself enough to take credit for your comments. Stand up, brother! I hear the agency is in desparate need of leaders and maybe you will take this post as a catalyst to become more personally involved. I live in your jurisdiction and sleep well at night knowing that you fine men and women keep me and my family safe. Once again, I am not stirring the pot, I actually take pride in the fact that I still am a thought in people's heads at an agency I left 5 months ago. Should you guys not fix your moral (and only you guys can do this) there will be more and more defectors to other agencies. For those of you that know me, I leave it to you to know what kind of deputy, friend and man I am and by the amount of daily phone calls I get I know the answer. I ask you, Class of 1999, what legacy would you leave if you choose I as did, to go to an agency that better suits you? Then again, I'm not familar with any agencies looking for disgruntled, cowards who stand in the shadow and throw rocks at people from the hollow shell of a human you demonstrated that you are by you recent post. But good luck anyway and STAY SAFE. You know that I would cry and stand at attention in my blue long sleeves at your service should you be distracted by other people's actions and fall during the fight WE ALL participate in.
    As for the others.... Keep fighting the good fight, I stand beside you each and every day and am honored to have once worn your uniform and learned from you. You have all my respect and I wish you safety and happiness in the New Year. But realize there are snakes among you.

Fraternally Yours,

Kenny Petrillo

Thanks Ken. You continue to make us proud!

whos kenny petrillo?

well said ....

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast