banned from LEO Affairs

banned from LEO Affairs

Haa the city actually blocked the LEO Affairs website from being viewed. I guess thats the admins way of getting even with all of us for saying what we feel.

Oh crap, now the detectives wont have anything to do

Yes, the city blocked the site from work computers. The logic was that it would not be very appropriate for residents and city administration to see employees posting the crap on this site (by just a few people I might add) on the taxpayer's dime. Go figure....

The people that use the site constructively ill have to suffer for the immaturity of a few. It's the rule of life. To the children, have a blast on your personal computer, since you have nothing else in your life productive to do.

Quote Originally Posted by City
    Yes, the city blocked the site from work computers. The logic was that it would not be very appropriate for residents and city administration to see employees posting the crap on this site (by just a few people I might add) on the taxpayer's dime. Go figure....

The people that use the site constructively ill have to suffer for the immaturity of a few. It's the rule of life. To the children, have a blast on your personal computer, since you have nothing else in your life productive to do.
    Haaaaa. What the hell are you doing right now. Look whos talking. Go away city boy

Go back in your office and close the door.