Burnt Store Isles
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Burnt Store Isles

A bunch of half dead, racist, drunk, ignorant azzholes, that have the need to call the police for every freaking thing. We need to step up enforcement in the area and hopefully they will get sick of seeing us and wont call us anymore.

There I feel better.

Down with the useless dumb azz neighborhood watch natzi's....

Lets put that fence around the area, like they wanted. Then they can hire ccso to work security details.

They got nothing else to do. Its either call the police or get drunk

bsi resident

As a BSI resident I forbid this type of talk. If this keeps up Ill will be calling the mayor tomorrow, then the city manager, then the chief. This better stop NOW. You know we dont like mexicans and families fishing in our neighborhood.

BSI Neighborhood Watch Commander
    Badge 2341

^^^^ lol at the one above me :lol:

Gotta go water my lawn. Who cares if we are running out of water. Il be dead by the end of the year anyways

Nothing like instilling a positive view of your Dept. within the community you serve. Show some professionalism and save your negative commentary for the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by dorydog
    Nothing like instilling a positive view of your Dept. within the community you serve. Show some professionalism and save your negative commentary for the locker room.
    who the hell are you?

The Association will certainly remember this when our Police Department needs fiscal assistance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast