New Police Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Leaders!

What we have is a Chief who continues to make bad decisons throughout his entire career, everywhere. Small incidents that all add up to bad decisions ! Now we have officers who condone his actions , Great !
    Nothing but more excuses! What happened to class act cops! Great leaders ! Where are they? Hands on guys with true experience ! Ask BSO and MDPD what the real story is with him! Facts not fiction!

At this point who cares FL LEO, he is our chief and thats that, should we continue to talk about the mishaps of officers and administartors currently in this department, I think we all know that there's other candidates who might have cleaner pasts, but again thats over with, he's here and we need leadership, so lets give him a chance, if he eff's up then we make judgement. What I would like to see is getting the road outfitted with rifle's (223's), they took away the colt's like 4 years ago promising to outfit the road with 223's and only a handful of officers have them. With the way things are going, it's just matter of time till something tragic occurs so we need the weapon to stand up against these thugs!!!!!!!!!

Nationally, the job expectancy of a Chief of Police is only 3 years.
    We are spoiled down here because, for some reason, it just don't happen.
    The good Lord knows that we have becomed Opa-Locka East through no fault of our own and maybe, just maybe this guy wil do the right thing for us.
    AR15 crap, I want a M60

How about 10 mandatory officers on the road, all shifts, with 2 two man cars running east and west. K-9's all shifts, with a kicka$$ take back our streets CST unit.. (great job guys keep it up).. and get rid of gentle , kinder, crap!
    You spit on the sidewalk... you go to jail... PERIOD ! These animals have no respect for us!

Be careful what you wish for old timer. Some of us like the 4-10's and to madate 10 Officers would take those away. They would not hire more. Also for the people who are persecuting the new Chief for past mistakes that is what is one of the problems of this place. Everyone makes mistakes all the time its how they handle them and move on that matters. Those of you standing on your soap boxes might want to come down for a minute and look in the mirror.

Still want 4-10's, just want more P/O's on the road to cover shifts. 6 man shifts hasnt changed in about twenty years. We need more on the road...... NOW ! Forget about all the other task forces, roads out of control!

Hey stupid.
    We "Negotiated" away the 4/10 and who benefitted?
    If you are going to be stupid, you must learn to be tough.

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor
    Hey stupid.
    We "Negotiated" away the 4/10 and who benefitted?
    If you are going to be stupid, you must learn to be tough.
    Dude, what are you talking about we have 4-10's? Do you even work at NMB? Get a life homer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha66
    Yeap, this is what we need.
    Two friking loosers: one from MDPD and the other from BSO starting crap.
    Why don't you two guys get a life and concentrate on your own departments and leave this alone. We will determine the outcome.
    Hey the exBSO looser is now yours. Did you check out Tallahassee? Bet you didn't. And about MDPD it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    C'mon guys, sexual harrassement? We all know thats BS. That can happy to any of us that are having relations with women at the workplace. When to try to cut it off, they get mad and start making accusations. And the wine story is stupid, that could happen to anyone. You guyz are losers and need to give him a chance.
    I hope you remember your own statement "...give him a chance" when your own butt gets in trouble. He has NO FREAKEN MERCY on anybody. His rule is "do as I say, or else, and I'll do whatever I want". And the or else is the scary part. He gives no-one a chance. That's the way he was when he was in I.A. with BSO. Gave NOBODY that second chance ! Good luck to you and your PD. God !

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast