New Police Chief
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

New Police Chief

Through a reliable source this writer learned that former Tallahassee Deputy Chief Ralf Hernandez was selected as your police chief. While he has been a gallivanting police officials, the rank and file should give him a chance, let his actions speak for themselves, and them speak!

Good luck to all of you!

NMB1

His factual file already speaks for itself. Obviously the background people missed it, especially you Brown for life it all started at MDPD years ago and continues at every agency he touches. Good Luck , you will need it !
    Snake in the Grass, or Sheep in Wolves Clothing, take your choice!

You gotta be kidding me. This is the worst of the worst. Charming but a box of rocks. You are getting absolutely nothing. What's his education? He had none at BSO but maybe he went to U of Phoenix. We're just wondering how he keeps surviving all the Sh____t.

Yeap, this is what we need.
    Two friking loosers: one from MDPD and the other from BSO starting crap.
    Why don't you two guys get a life and concentrate on your own departments and leave this alone. We will determine the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha66
    Yeap, this is what we need.
    Two friking loosers: one from MDPD and the other from BSO starting crap.
    Why don't you two guys get a life and concentrate on your own departments and leave this alone. We will determine the outcome.
    Sure no problem just do us a favor.. Don't let him cross over to the US side of the border.

Welcome old bones!

We told you so.. this is just one of many hidden bones in his closet! Keep digging go back to MDPD great start!

TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA – One of the Tallahassee Police Department’s top officials has been suspended from duty for one day, without pay, for buying a bottle of wine while in uniform.

Deputy Chief Rafael Hernandez bought the white wine at a Publix grocery on Mahan Drive on June 18. An internal affairs investigation into the matter began after Mary Menard, a nurse who saw him shopping at the store that evening, complained to the department because she considered Hernandez’s actions “odd.”

“Someone in uniform, whether it’s fire, police, nursing, etc., in my opinion, should not be purchasing alcoholic beverages in that uniform,” she told investigators. “I don’t ever buy alcohol when I’m in my nursing uniform.”

Hernandez acknowledged the infraction to investigators. He couldn’t be reached for comment Monday.

He was fined $250 for driving 100 mph on I-10 last fall. He also was one of nine finalists for the chief’s position.

According to the internal affairs report, Hernandez said he bought the bottle of wine, along with water and Lysol, because his wife requested it to help her alleviate stress over some health concerns.

Asked by investigators if he thought his conduct was unbecoming of a police officer, he said “Now I realize that it is.”

David McCranie, a spokesman for the department, said Hernandez was found to have violated two policies: the police department’s rules of conduct, and a city policy that forbids the transportation of alcohol in city vehicles in most cases.

No state or federal laws were broken, he said.

“He wasn’t drinking and driving, it was never opened, he just picked it up,” McCranie said. “It was just an inappropriate, poor decision.”

http://www.badcopnews.com/2007/07/02/ta ... y-vehicle/

Here we go again S. Fl.

He is like the teflon DON ! Keeps on ticking no matter what! Great questions.. how does he keep getting these jobs at the top... must be a great BS artist! GD help NMB
    Who did his background! Oh, they didnt!

Re: NMB1

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 3
    His factual file already speaks for itself. Obviously the background people missed it, especially you Brown for life it all started at MDPD years ago and continues at every agency he touches. Good Luck , you will need it !
    Snake in the Grass, or Sheep in Wolves Clothing, take your choice!
    I didn't miss jack $hit! I just feel we should give the guy a break, and let past indiscretions and alleged peccadillos rest.

Facts not fiction!

And how does indiscretions at every job good reason for a Chief. Check out MDPD and South Miami, Sex harr. case to start. Someone did not do their homework and will eventually lead to problems at NMB just like all the others. A leader LEADS by their examples, not bad decisions. Remember he is and will always be a BB guy!

C'mon guys, sexual harrassement? We all know thats BS. That can happy to any of us that are having relations with women at the workplace. When to try to cut it off, they get mad and start making accusations. And the wine story is stupid, that could happen to anyone. You guyz are losers and need to give him a chance.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast