Pinecrest SWAT

Thread: Pinecrest SWAT

Pinecrest SWAT

I hear that are starting a swat team there, is that true? Some detective named PR is going to be the negotiator.

swat ticket writers is all their going to get...

SWAT!!!!

In Pinecrest?!?

You got to be kidding!! What are they gonna do... Sprinkler raids during the water restrictions?!? :lol:

That's the funnies post in this whole website!
    Pinecrest SWAT
    I can paint this mental picture of the stack just before they do a dynamic entry in to the carport of a house that is watering on the wrong day under the leadership of an overweight retired Lt.
    You made my day.

Re: Pinecrest SWAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I hear that are starting a swat team there, is that true? Some detective named PR is going to be the negotiator.
    Could it be Active Shooter Training? If so, small departments could benefit from it! A Fully operational SWAT, however, is more suitable for large departments like MDPD, and other similar agencies.

Active shooter my arse
    You have a difficult enough time around here just getting the people to qualify!

Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Active shooter my arse
    You have a difficult enough time around here just getting the people to qualify!
    And whose fault is that?

Unregistered
    u must first be able to speak the English language in order to negotiate with others

Unregistered
    is speaking English a requirement ? If not we are toast

Unregistered
    Pinecrest is not even a real Police department why would you need anything other than patrol and may one or two GIU investigators...You people would loose your mind in a real police call like a 330 with multiple victims down, so how do you think a SWAT incident would turn out. Keep doing the only thing you people are good at which is writing tickets