Why Stay at Pinecrest
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why Stay at Pinecrest

Pinecrest PD is the Miami-Dade's other police academy. They train their officers and then they leave. Why would you stay, no pension, no take-home, no just cause.

Well one reason could be because your bound by a contract.
    Another could be that they force you to stay by re-opening or creating a new IA investigation.
    I have also heard of them forcing people to stay by offering them a promotion if they don't leave.
    Or you just don't want to be a real cop. ops:

I have to give the administration credit, just when you think they sunk the lowest any person could go, and WHAMMIE, J HO went even lower. God bless this place.

Fee Fi Fo Fum let me start an IA, becuase I'm so dumb.

I worked at that hell hole for almost 5 years... I loved all the people that worked there with a few exceptions... But that administration was the worst!!! I was never stressed about the job it was always headache that can from the chief king Ho and he little cronies that never had the balls to stand up for us...(I never really understood that since that already had pensions... Shame on them!!) As soon as you can I suggest you guys run like the wind from that place... and when you get some where new you will see the grass really is greener!!

But that administration was the worst!!! I was never stressed about the job it was always headache that can from the chief king Ho and he little cronies that never had the balls to stand up for us...(I never really understood that since that already had pensions... Shame on them!!)

I am personally offended by that posting... We the administration try very to fight for the rights of you officers!!! things like take home cars, defined pensions, gettting real job security... everyday we bring it up to the chief and the city manager.... Cause we are looking out for you

Get off this site you idiot!! Any admin fool that has been there longer than a month knows if you like your job you stay quiet!! That cross-eyed bean pole of a chief is a complete idiot and should be embarrased by the amount of officers that are leaving and that have left!!! How can he sleep at night knowing his department is a joke!!!

Listen, we pay you a good salary and provide a sound future for all those who want. We are not perfect, but we try. If you don't like it just leave.

I never have seen a more deviant group of supervisors then at the village. With their questionable IA, to there illegal ticket quota. When is it going to stop.

"Some where a village is missing an idiot." Well I found them, they are Lt, Sgt and CMDRS at the village of Pinecrest

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast