Pot Belly Strikes Again - Page 17
Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Potbelly you have surpassed all records on views and posts. You are really loved here. Don't you wish you would get this much attention at home? You should have a twinky or two in our name tonight.

we wont the jib jab

There may be one in production according to Hollywood producers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    we wont the jib jab
    It seems you won't an education too. I bet you wish this had spell check don't you?

que

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Poor Richie Diaz is still serving his 3 month suspension without pay and then has to do 1 year probation because of you, I can't wait till you get thrown in patrol, it will happen.
    What happen didnt this guy lie and got caught

WE ALL HAVE A JOB TO DO.

Richie did what a Sgt. asked him to do and then took the fall for it. Actually, he got scrued by POT BELLY. Richie is a good guy and a good cop.

As they say Pot Belly struck again!

Potbelly tricked him and then slammed him. But don't worry guys Potbelly's life at home is horrible and his constant fight with GAY tendencies is a daily battle none of you would want. I know that he has lost sleep over the factual posts here.

Potbelly Fan club. Dude your right on the edge. As a matter of fact your over it. Knock it off or this one will get the delete key.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 422
    Potbelly Fan club. Dude your right on the edge. As a matter of fact your over it. Knock it off or this one will get the delete key.
    Mod, you don't understand. The guy would sell his own mother's soul if he thought he could benefit from it!

Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast