Heathrow Airport

Heathrow Airport

What a mess, it gets worse everytime we pass through! The only time I've waited in that many lines was at Disney World, but it was worth it there! :wink:

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Heathrow

I agree with you Led Zep, I travelled through Heathrow last year and the lines were very long, but even with all the security two youths infront of me were laughing as they hid cigarette lighters about their person, to fool the security staff, how we laughed when both were pulled aside to explain why they were trying to smuggle banned items onto a plane.
    I feel safer travelling with all this security, we can not let our guard down against terror.
    Mod 180

Re: Heathrow

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 180
    I agree with you Led Zep, I travelled through Heathrow last year and the lines were very long, but even with all the security two youths infront of me were laughing as they hid cigarette lighters about their person, to fool the security staff, how we laughed when both were pulled aside to explain why they were trying to smuggle banned items onto a plane.
    I feel safer travelling with all this security, we can not let our guard down against terror.
    Mod 180
    WAS THERE A LOT OF ASS ON LINE WAITING WITH YOU? PLEASE BE HONEST!!