Chief deputy should be suspended/fired - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

anyone know the story?

yeah we want the story!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/27 ... s-breaking

Interesting, Pinelleas County just punished some of their own for adultery.

IF WE HAD A POLICY SUCH AS THIS ,THEN 20 PEOPLE WOULD BE SUSPENDED TOMORROW

Hi company man with the last post.Apparently you have not been here that long.Doing that would be career suicide.They would have the crosshairs on you until 1 little thing such as being late and your shot dead.

From the Company Man

The WHOLE idea for this post is LET IT GO.... Are you that DUMB...

Get Real

I hope you people don't make arrests based on the same type of rumors, gossip and assumptions that you are using to convict our Chief Deputy. I'm not even sure that the people posting on this site are deputies because you are hiding behind anonymous screen names.....and you accuse the Chief of having no **edited**? I have worked at HCSO for many years and I have seen a lot of good, intelligent and deserving people work hard and get promoted through the ranks. I'll bet money that some of the people posting on this site are the same ones who are whining that they get passed over for promotion....take a look at how you are acting and you'll see why you aren't getting promoted. You need a reality check! If there is one thing I've learned over the years, it is that life is too short to be unhappy and bitter. If it really that bad here, you should look for jobs elsewhere.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!thanks for all the posts.love you guys

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Postings

Please let me remind everyone that is posting to this thread. Using names and being slanderous in your comments can results in being banned from the site and the post deleted. These kinds of comments without proof can also result in other actions by the harmed party. Refrain from using names and comments that you would not use if confronted face to face by the person your are writing about.

chief

so follow him, file a complaint, call his wife, do something !!!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast