Chief deputy should be suspended/fired
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

They are all hypocrites!! how about the deputies who got counseled for affairs they had....wheres it fair across the board here...its not and never will be with this sheriff!!!!!

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY IN HERNANDO

HOW ABOUT THE SUSPICIOUS REPORT OF COUNTY PARK TROLLING BY A FORMER COMMAND STAFF EMPLOYEE - HE SUDDENLY RETIRED

Yes.I remember that one.Right before election time he was made to retire,and the press never found out about it.They hid it well.

Who was trolling the park? Im new here.

I agree with you about the ***** and his affair. Everyone knows about it, yet the Sheriff does nothing. My view on the ****** is---if his own wife cant trust him, then how can we trust him?

THERES A LOT OF HIDDEN THINGS THAT WILL NEVER BE TOLD>ALL NEWBIES GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN.YOU WILL REGRET IT DOWN THE ROAD>GO TO A REAL DEPT> WITH A UNION.

AND YES THE ***********SHOULD BE FIRED AND PUT ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPER.

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT 2-3 MONTHS AGO THE PRESS CALLED THE SHERIFF ABOUT THE AFFAIR AND THAT THEY HEARD ABOUT IT.AT MY LEVEL I HEARD NOTHING MORE

AMEN TO THAT ONE!!

Reference to the last post,fill me in about The deputy getting busted with his mistress girlfriend going to tampa in his agency car.....

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast