Edelstein - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edelstein

edelstein is indeed a first-class guy all the way. Your department's future PIO lol

HEY SHEP...YOU ARE A GREAT EXAMPLE FOR THE NEW GUYS. THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT NOT TO DO BY WATCHING YOU. KEEP UP THE GREAT EXAMPLE YOU'RE SETTING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NO OFC SAFE-T
    HEY SHEP...YOU ARE A GREAT EXAMPLE FOR THE NEW GUYS. THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT NOT TO DO BY WATCHING YOU. KEEP UP THE GREAT EXAMPLE YOU'RE SETTING!!!
    100 % right. Maybe if he listens to his fellow officers, he would start doing things right. Guys the man is a QRU person. This is our responsibility to help him out, so lets do it.

Wow. You're trying to help him out by posting on here about his deficiencies? How about calling him out on it or showing him how YOU would handle the situation? That's just being professional, not slamming him here ANONYMOUSLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Wow. You're trying to help him out by posting on here about his deficiencies? How about calling him out on it or showing him how YOU would handle the situation? That's just being professional, not slamming him here ANONYMOUSLY.
    The guys do it all the time and still don't listen, so before you open your mouth find out first. :twisted: Oh I see you used to be one of his valet guys at his old hotel.

hey at least we had more action working valet than being a Sunny Isles PO. :0)

We DO try and tell him about the things he does on a daily basis that have the potential of getting him killed. Its obvious he's not listening so maybe this way he will READ about it instead. He's gonna get hurt or worse yet, get another officer hurt. Just watch.

Well perhaps his FTO should be addressed as well if he's having all sorts of problems with officer safety issues. I'm not in your dep't, but I do know Shepard. Can you name some examples where he is clearly screwing up?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12