Can Someone tell me if I can get hired with this issue? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Hey Spook pick up an application from us online Hallandalebeachfl.gov. We have expanded our staffing and have 14 openings, we do laterals, takehome cars, and lots of police work. We have FLPD guys in our process already. FLPD is a great department but unlike them our City Manager and Commisssion like us and treat us with respect. Ps to FLPD if things get worse you can find a home right down the road we would love to have you guys you are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook
    Let me make something very clear
    Yes, you are bonafied looser dude! You also talk a lot of smack. Stop wasting bandwith in this forum we know what you do, mall security.

This message is for Spook!

Do I know you? Are you perhaps someone that I know that knows of my application at FLPD? DID MY EX-GIRLFRIEND PUT YOU UP TO IT? Are you initials DF? If she did, you better stop or you're going to find yourself in a world of legal trouble. Just my advice!

I've been reading this forum now for several weeks and can't help but to feel for the FLPD guys. As far as you Spook! If you're not who I suspect you are, do me favor and DON'T APPLY at FLPD because I'm a FED and I already applied to FLPD and the last the thing I need is to be confused with you! Your "presumed resume" (with the exception of your work history) sounds alot like mine. You see I'm a Special Operations Officer/Spook for the G and just talking about what I do or my OPS would get me 10 years in prison.

Or did you forget about your "confidentiality agreement" that you signed over to your clearance handler. Either way, I better not get confused with you at FLPD or I will not be happy.

Listen Guess!

I'm not trying to piss off anybody and I know about my confidential agreement that I signed for my TS SCI clearance.

First of all you idiot!

It is a "confidentiality agreement". Second ther's no such thing as a TS SCI. We are given a TS with access to SCI which essentially means you get a TOP SECRET clearance with access to "Special Compartmented Information" (SCI).

DF! If this is you, stop posting on this board you. You're a hydrocephalic moron and you're exhausting my patience. Alot of good men have died, (some friends of mine) doing the shit you claim to have done and I'm taking it personal!

I don't want to see another post from you on this board. NOT ONE MORE! TAKE THIS ADVICE, TRUST ME! These cops don't have the time or patience for your crap. They have enough issues to deal with in trying to maintain unit cohesiveness and bring back what was once a great department you asshole! GET OFF THESE BOARDS, LAST WARNING!

Oh yes Spook or should I say DF! One omore thing! That last post was mine you dip shit!
    My new screen name is Sandman1, I just want you to know who I am because I know you know my nick name. AGAIN STOP THE POSTS MORON!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456