cop writing cop - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: cop writing cop

Thank God, someone else finally got it!
    Go back to Lou's, where I'll doubt they'll have you, and leave the Department alone. You sucked at Lou's, the academy, F.T.O., records, then F.T.O. again and again and again and again...............
    Sorry if I missed any of the 13 phases you had to do and still could not find the North Station. You'll never be a cop because you should never have been approved for the academy. Your attitude, character, and pathalogical lies are your downfall. Go back to Mommy and Daddy and let the real men and women do the work you were never worthy of. WE are the Hialeah Police Department! You will always be nothing more than what you presently are because of the crappy way you are.
    Sandy's been through more than you could ever fathem. The woman survived all 20 years with our former Chief. Show some respect to those you should admire envious pr!(k.

I told the mod I wouldnt respond and I keep my word but must make an exception.
    I am not this guy you are blasting. Never worked at Lous eother so I am responding only to be fair to this officer.

I stand by what I said,"no officer,relatives or first responders should get tixs,PERIOD". I HAVE NEVER,NOR WILL I EVER DO IT!!
    I am still working here at this GREAT,L.O.L. p.d so deal with it. Oy vey...

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    I am not this guy you are blasting. Never worked at Lous eother so I am responding only to be fair to this officer.

I stand by what I said,"no officer,relatives or first responders should get tixs,PERIOD". I HAVE NEVER,NOR WILL I EVER DO IT!!
    yes you are man you gave yourself away again! lmfao what a loser, what are you doing now?

Promotional Ceremony

You people keep talking about unimportant things!!! This will stop. How about the fact that I am not a Commander Yet!! Those are the kind of injustices we should be talking about! This goes to you too MOD! I resent the fact that you have threaten me. I have never but been kind and tried to hep all of the officers at HPD. With tough Love!1 But with love. I care so much for all the officers and want them to do their best. Is that so wrong?

I have not gotten a confirmation on my promotional date and I am very mad. Whats wrong with this new Chief? Does he not know that I have the full backing of the Mayor! The Chief better get with the program and fast!

So please stop talking about small insignificant issues and lets talk about my promotional ceremony, which is by far the most important thing on the agenda at HPD!!!

:twisted:

Now Commander SV. You have been doing better lately but this sounds like you are reverting back to your old ways. I have saved all your post and have them on flash drive. You may forget your former ways and previous post but I haven’t. Be a good poster now so we don’t have to start deleting again

Re: Promotional Ceremony

[quote="Commander SV"]You people keep talking about unimportant things!!! This will stop. How about the fact that I am not a Commander Yet!! Those are the kind of injustices we should be talking about! This goes to you too MOD! I resent the fact that you have threaten me. I have never but been kind and tried to hep all of the officers at HPD. With tough Love!1 But with love. I care so much for all the officers and want them to do their best. Is that so wrong?

I have not gotten a confirmation on my promotional date and I am very mad. Whats wrong with this new Chief? Does he not know that I have the full backing of the Mayor! The Chief better get with the program and fast!

So please stop talking about small insignificant issues and lets talk about my promotional ceremony, which is by far the most important thing on the agenda at HPD!!!

MOD you must admit, Cmdr. SV is either insanely funny, or just insane!

:snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Rook

your right.............no cits to po's ..............period! anyone who does should be beat with a night stick

Leo Thalassites

Leo Thalassites is coming back.

Watch out Sandy,l.o.l.

Re: Leo Thalassites

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Alert!
    Leo Thalassites is coming back.
    Yeah, I'll bet that at 80, he'll be a real threat!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast