cop writing cop - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: cop writing cop

Many say that Sandy will write the world, including cops, because she writes a lot of tickets. Granted, she writes many citations. I, however, have personally seen her stop a car for a broken taillight. While writing the ticket, tell the person that she will void it if he could fix the problem on the spot. The problem was a blown fuse. She not only gave him the fuse, but the pliers to remove the old one and the flashlight to see it with. When he fixed it, she voided the citation. How many of you would go that far to not write a citation?

Please don't be like so many others in our HPD family who throw stones without knowing the whole story or the person. Sit down and talk to Sandy. You might be surprised at what you learn. At the very least, she has been here and seen more that most of you have in your lifetimes.

The Mouse is right about it! Sandy wont give you a ticket unless you deserve it! PERIOD!!!!! SORRY JENNIFER!

that ladys qru im a rookie and i thought she was an a hole until i worked with her she knows a lot ! a lot1 she 15 with me at a call where i had no clue what to do. it involved lawyers and papers from court and b.s and also she gives cites when she has to ive seen her qru people and let em go. that j-lo chick from communications deserved it if she did get one.

in my opinion i havent heard one good dispatched yet unless theyre a p.o sgt. m.s and that one guy who always asks if youre qru

Re: chesty as a pea****

Quote Originally Posted by Echadaaa pa'lante
    I agree with the last two comments! Rookie if Jennifer Miro got a ticket if because she deserve it. St. Germain is one of the ofcrs that goes out of her way to help others and on the other hand.... Jennifer Miro is a Dispatcher with a lof of bad/negative attitude.

She was just welcomed aboard as a new employee and she thinks she is the big boss in communications already. She has an aggressive and dominating character!

Jennifer, you deserve more than a ticket, hope I'll give you the next one!
    agree %100

I dont know the dispatcher but it doesnt matter. This lady is part of the police family,so are ALL first responders so NO TIX.

Tixs are traffic,not criminal so Germain aint doing nothing but formenting hate towards cops and from her own,Oy vey!

You losers dont get it. PROFESSIONAL COURTESY!!!
    This lady has a hard on for our citizens.
    Why doesnt she go chase bad guys? ALL about the easy tixs where she lets out that 30yr Frustartion on our citizens,PATHETIC and so are all who support this monster.
    I may be a rook but cops come before stats and Gernain has no clue.

This one is pushing the edge. Rook, lighten up a bit there bud.

Don't want to have to lock and delete another thread.

My bad Mod. Get very emotional when it comes to cops hurting our own.
    I wont respond on this topic again.
    Happy New Year to ALL.

Not a problem Rook. Just gotta take care of this board and when personal attacks start to fly it becomes counter productive. Terms of use thing.

Never tagged a cop or his family but wanted to on a couple of occasions when the second or third cousin started dropping names and using their status as a cop’s relative to do stupid stuff and expect me to look the other way. If it is just a mistake and not a chronic condition then let it go. Beyond that there are ways to handle the situation without a UTC.

Stay safe and Happy New Year to all

Rook,

I want to agree with you. Ordinarilly, I would never write a first responder a citation. I have never written a cop. I know both Sandy and Jenniffer... They are both good people. But, I do NOT know what happened on that traffic stop. All I know is what is written here. It is completely unfair to judge an encounter when we didn't witness it.

I wrote about Sandy's character. If you notice, I never touched on the traffic stop/citation issue itself. This is because:

A) I wasn't there
    B) Its none of my business
    C) I wasn't told first hand by either of them what happened

I can only assume that these three conditions apply to you as well.

I remember one instance a while back when Sandy wrote a citation to one of our firefighters. I couldn't believe it so I asked her. As the story goes, the off-duty firefighter ran a red light in his POV. She stopped him only to get the response, "Yeah, I ran the red light. So what? I'll run it again tomorrow and the day after. What are you going to do about it?" After that disrespect, she wrote his a seatbelt ticket. Most would have done a lot more.

Again, my point is that we DON'T KNOW what happened? Who are we to judge when we weren't there? You say Sandy is a disgrace and pathetic? I guarantee you she has forgotten more about police work than you have learned in your career. You say she takes out her frustrations on the public. I say you can't stay in this job since 1976 if you are frustrated. You'll have a heart attack first. So lighten up. There are many aspects to this job, and traffic is one of them. After all, we've had more traffic fatalities than people killed during 29's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    My bad Mod. Get very emotional when it comes to cops hurting our own.
    I wont respond on this topic again.
    Happy New Year to ALL.
    didnt u resign veloso ? u didnt even complee fto phase

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast