PCSO is Coming - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PCSO is Coming

How do the female officers feel about being regarded as brothers? If I were a female I would take exception to that. So, you could have said it better by just saying your family includes all officers, except retards and idiots, who, of course, have no place in our close knit family.

Quote Originally Posted by To outside view
    How do the female officers feel about being regarded as brothers? If I were a female I would take exception to that. So, you could have said it better by just saying your family includes all officers, except retards and idiots, who, of course, have no place in our close knit family.
    Well if women stayed off the job that wouldn't be a problem, now would it!?

identity

yeah! Who do those females think they are, males? Where did they get the idea that they have as much right to a police job as guys? Is it 1967 or 2007?

Re: identity

Quote Originally Posted by To guest
    yeah! Who do those females think they are, males? Where did they get the idea that they have as much right to a police job as guys? Is it 1967 or 2007?
    It's not about the gender, it's about the ability. There are many guy's who shouldn't be cops but they are far outpaced by the women who should not be cops. They have the right to be cops, just be able to put me over your shoulder and carry me back to the car if I get shot. (For the record I am not overweight)

a little help

Why did you place an apostrophe in guys? I bet the females know how to write.

Re: a little help

Quote Originally Posted by To guest
    Why did you place an apostrophe in guys? I bet the females know how to write.
    You have me there, I was not paying attention. Sorry about that, it still does not change the facts of what I said though.

opinion

You did not provide facts. You offered an opinion, I suppose based upon your experiences. My experience is that brain power is more valuable than brute force. That's why you are given equalizers such as guns, pepper spray, batons, and tasers. I don't know how big you are guest, but there is always somebody larger and meaner out there. Pardon me while I freshen my make-up doll.

We provided contract police services here in Palm Beach County and the citizens love us. We work our own crashes, and give the cities better service than they ever had with a PD. Overall; metro is the way to go. But, I agree with the Largo officers, don't low-ball the numbers. We provide services to the cities but they pay for it. It is cheaper to have the Sheriff, but make sure the rates are fair which our Sheriff does. The most expensive thing to cities is liability, pension and healthcare. If a Largo were to contract with the SO, and a Deputy shot someone is Largo the city cannot be held liable. That's a tremendous cost savings. Also with our city contracts, all city officers come over to the SO with sonority. The SO gives the citizens what they want to include the city leaders. We respond to all barking dog calls and our response time in our contract cities are a lot faster than other cities with their own PD. You can compare incorporated vs. unincorporated for response times. I don't know how it is there, but one thing is for sure a bigger agency is better for resources, bargaining, healthcare and so on. Stay safe.

I like Largo, I like SO, as long as I am am taken care of my the group I work for, who cares what name I go by?

wired wrong

mr/mrs "to guest" poster...

what's wrong with you? you actually had a two hour long conversation with yourself! the IP addresses show that each of the exchanges in your little discussion came from the same computer. you should really get a hobby or some medication.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast