PCSO is Coming - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PCSO is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by What accidents
    And the day I see LPD standing by directing traffic for a deputy, I will eat my star.
    Where should we send the ambulance? You are going to choke on that thing.

Oh Jimmie

Can't just stay quiet can you? Just because they let you go infront of a camera once in awhile doesn't mean that you have to bad mouth us. This isn't even your section. You were always a whinner...how come I can't have the float car? Oh yeah, its just an OK neighborhood, don't over do it. quote="Largo Citizen"]I live in the City of Largo in a very nice neighborhood. I and my neighbors would vote in a heart beat for the Sheriff's Office to take over policing in the City of Largo. Many of us have had to call LPD for numerous reasons. If and when an officer from LPD would show up they routinely would be rude, arogant, and display an attitude of why are you bothering me. Any complaints made to supervisors or adminstration seem to fall on deaf ears or simply ignored. In addition we never see a LPD officer patroling our neighborhood.

I"AM sure both agenices have good and bad employees. But the Sheriff's Office has constantly demonstrated a true concern for the citizens even those that live within the city limits.

So I say bring on the Sheriff's Office ASAP. The down side will be that most officers with Largo would become deputies.[/quote]

Speaking of not having enough staffing to handle your own calls, PCSO had to call us to help them shut down the Bayside bridge while they were dealing with a suicidal subject. We were there for over an hour! Then they had CPD closing off the bridge from the North.

Now please remind me again of which agency can't handle their own calls for service?

Thank You.

I can't believe this thread is as long as it is...

Each agency has it's pros and cons. That being said, we are all on the same team. I wave to crusiers I see when I'm working regardless of the colors on the sides.

Each cop should respect the next, and it should be LEOs vs Bad guys. Not LEOs vs LEOs.

Stay safe.

Amen. New thread.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345