Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Guest099
    :idea: What if Spanky ran against the high Sheriff? Let me answer that myself, he must get off the golf course first . There has to be someone out there that is concerned with the well-being of the community and not just certain folks in our great county. I heard a rumor that no-one got a raise but the executive sheriff of the administration, now this is just a rumor I heard. There is no way he could justify a $7000.00 dollar raise for her.. Maybe EAM could come back and clean house. Does anyone know if the captain of the road patrol even lives in the county? If he lives out of the county does he pay mileage for driving out of the county like the rest of the deputies? In the past you got promoted based on your golf score and your abililty to bar b-q. Less not forget if your a captain you can get time off for drivng while intoxicated and not be fired but many citizen of the community are arrested every week dui but he just got two weeks offs but years ago he was fired by the only sheriff okeechobee ever had for being unable to write a report relating to homicide years ago. So I guess I will not even waste my vote if those are our selection. Just give PM four more years and then just see what the spankster has because I would be willing to bet that there several individuals waiting to get in that race. So everyone just vote for PM and have four more years of nothing except bar b-qing and hunting trips to madison or is that a vacation? PS hows the poker games going?????

TALKING ABOUT RACE, WHY NOT VOTE FOR JAY SMITH FOR SHERIFF ?

Re: Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I recently read a news paper article that Okeechobee County Sheriff Paul May wants to be reelected. Are you kidding me he says he wants to be tough on drug dealers. His town is spray painted from one end to the other by none other than drug selling gang members. The funny thing is in this same paper his Gang Detective has his picture in the paper for none other than a civic organization, no gang arrests to speak of for this Detective. The tough Sheriff may need to be a little tougher on his employees that need to be out arresting the gang member responsible for the spray painting. Sheriff May is a politician as is his under sheriff. Okeechobee needs real cops running the Department. Dale La Flam is the best choice for Sheriff in Okeechobee.
    THEN LETS VOTE Dale La Flam FOR SHERIFF.

What is the difference between Dale LaFam and the Under Sheriff or Jail administrator. They will all be on the golf course together or at a bbq. Not worring about the little people working.They all just want is power and the money in their pockets. If they tell you different, we know how politics are. They tell you anything they think you want to hear.

Has Dale LaFlam even announced that he will run? If they are all so tight, would he run against his buddy and risk losing, and therefore losing a great position with the Sheriff's office... I havent heard of anyone who may run, but someone needs to... I think its really really sad that people are really hesitiant to speak out because it sounds like the Administration at the Sheriffs Office uses peoples jobs against them... They are basically bullies, and nothing will change as long as "King Paul" and "Spanky" have anything to do with it, they look out for number one, and number one only.

ghnghn

who is spanky? I have been out of it for a while.

who is spanky? I have been out of it for a while.
    Okeechobee has lost a lot of good officers. I know of at least 7 of them went to Seminole Police Department. Losing great officers should warn the citizens of Okeechobee that somethings not right at the Okee County Sheriffs Dept. (Working hard and under paid, except the people who sit in the office making big money).

All salaries are public record, feel free to take time to look at them at the court house

Na everyone can see it it is plane as day, Now in the words of the $7000.00 secretary, you should all be glad you have a job and that the Sheriff lets you work for him. It is a privilege for you to work for them, if you do not believe it wait for another memo from the Sheriff that is written by her uneducated self.

Message Board

Dear OCSO, you have your own message board now. USE IT.

Thanks for letting us use your board until ours became available

Quote Originally Posted by okee COP
    Thanks for letting us use your board until ours became available

I CAN ONLY REMEMBER ONE THER SHERIFF THAT WAS WITH THE FHP. AND ONLY LASTED FOUR YEARS, AND HE ALSO ONLY TOOK CARE OF NUMBER ONE. NEXT TIME A COUNTY COMMISSIONER NEEDS A COP. CALL ANOTHER COMMISSIONER FOR IT, OR CALL CLAYTON W.

THE DEPUTIES OF THIS COUNTY NEED IT. THEY PUT THEMSELFS ON THE LINE FOR EVERYONE ELSE BUT THEY DON'T GET APPRECIATED OR RECOGNIZED ENOUGH FOR IT. A NICE PAY INCREASE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THE OCSO NEEDS TO BE PULLED BACK TOGETHER.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234