Say what you want
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Say what you want

Its obvious that the admin is reading this every morning on the cities computer. I say carry on and say what you want. It's piss poor that the admin has to use this page in order to see what the troops are doing and to see what is going on around the dept.

catch me if you can

God for bid we get caught on this page, while on duty. I guess when they do the first IA, we will have to pull A1's and A2's computer history.

We are not reading this page. Stop with the rummors.

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    We are not reading this page. Stop with the rummors.

Admin
    What?! Im not reading anything...........

Re: Say what you want

Its obvious that the admin is reading this every morning on the cities computer. I say carry on and say what you want. It's piss poor that the admin has to use this page in order to see what the troops are doing and to see what is going on around the dept.
    Respectfully, bite us.

Re: Say what you want

It's piss poor that you are using air that a good police officer could be breathing....

It's obvious who is on this page. I think you should be allowed to use your work computer. Then at least you will be accomplishing something. Try some of the on-line apps for other departments too.

It's obvious who is on this page. I think you should be allowed to use your work computer. Then at least you will be accomplishing something. Try some of the on-line apps for other departments too.
    Oh no the chosen ones have returned to this page. Run, run while you can, before they get you

you unchosen ones sure are cry babys

Oh no the chosen ones have returned to this page. Run, run while you can, before they get you
    You can run but you can't hide.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast