What happen to all the postings - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Towers 1
    I7900 sounds like most of our officers in this department, who can not speak or write correct english. Dam cubans!!!!!!!!!!
    HO HO HO YOU’RE A BAD BOY, FOR SURE YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANYTHING. ALRIGHT BAD BOY, GET YOURSELF A CUBAN TO TRANSLATE THIS “LA RENSIGA DE TU BIEJA”. HO HO HO. :evil:

translation

[quote=SANTI CLO]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Winston Towers 1":2y6akvsw
    I7900 sounds like most of our officers in this department, who can not speak or write correct english. Dam cubans!!!!!!!!!!
    HO HO HO YOU’RE A BAD BOY, FOR SURE YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANYTHING. ALRIGHT BAD BOY, GET YOURSELF A CUBAN TO TRANSLATE THIS “LA RENSIGA DE TU BIEJA”. HO HO HO. :evil:[/quote:2y6akvsw]

The translation is " your mom was done by a Cuban and then you were born "

That's great, but sorry I'm the greatest race that walked this plant, "WHITE". Just look at our powerful white admin. Sorry cubans!

wow

holy crap! that was a blaitantly racist comment

Re: going far

Quote Originally Posted by black horse
    don't blame the midnight shift for the stupidity of a certain 2. if they had done their jobs correctly, they wouldnt be in the position that they are. On the other hand, that's what you get for "ratpacking" to every call. when will you all learn that the more people you have at your party, the easier it is to get "screwed" when things dont go exactly right. Listen, unless you are the primary or a 15 on a call, stay the heck away and patrol the city. There is plenty of crime out there for you to handle then for you to come and screw up my call.
    Havent heard what happened ? no names please just the incident...thanks

Winston towers 1

Quote Originally Posted by Winston towers 1
    That's great, but sorry I'm the greatest race that walked this plant, "WHITE". Just look at our powerful white admin. Sorry cubans!
    You might be "WHITE" but stupid cause you cant spell worth a crap. you walked on the plant or on the planet you dumb ass.

Hey, hey, hey, your clan robe is showing. I bet you share DNA with the entire state of arkansa. And you momma is your auntie too. Your so stupid you don't know the difference between race and ethnic types. There are the races, white, black, yellow and indians. And italians. cubans, polish, german. and you can be a white italian or a black italian etc. etc, or an inbred fool like you.

IF ANYONE BELIEVES FOR A SECOND THAT THIS GUY IS WHITE, OR A COP FOR THAT MATTER, YOU ARE A SUCKER! WHOEVER THEY ARE, THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO GET YOUR BLOOD BOILING...LOOKS LIKE IT'S WORKING. DON'T GIVE INTO SUCH FOOLISHNESS PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

Hey, hey, hey, your clan robe is showing. I bet you share DNA with the entire state of arkansa. And you momma is your auntie too. Your so stupid you don't know the difference between race and ethnic types. There are the races, white, black, yellow and indians. And italians. cubans, polish, german. and you can be a white italian or a black italian etc. etc, or an inbred fool like you.

Incident

Ummm...guys? I-7900 isn't Cuban....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12