The Problem with any Admin at ABT - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Guest 2 - I have forgotten more about "real" police work than you will ever know. No one is minimizing the duties of a "real" police officer. You would know and understand that if you had any ability to read and comprehend. Next time you are in Barnes & Noble, take a look at a dictionary. Look up sarcasm, then use it in a sentence. Now go get me a double french latte - punk.

Unbelieveable, there seems to be an awful lot of energy spent on blasting one another here. Way too much infighting for me. If anyone reads this stuff and has any desdire to apply to become one of you they are really in trouble. I would only hope that all this anonymty stays here and doesn't invade the workplace.....

Re: Looser

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 2
    I rarely say anything on this site but I have to respond to this looser. Best job in police work, obviously how would you know you have never done a day of police work in your life. All those call humping, road partol, detective bureaus of real law enforcement agencies is the backbone of police work. When I became a cop, I did it for the job, the police work, not for the cushy benefits you talk about. Your a real ass to minimize the duties of every day police work, when real cops are fighting crime and dying on the streets in Florida. Your the one that needs a new job, hopefully one where people like you are not certifed.
    I watched a show on Tv awhile back. I think it was called "The Profiler." I will use what I learrned from the show to complete your 'profile."
    White Male, 24-32 years old, high school graduate, less than 3 years law enforcement experience, suffers from AADD, repressed sexual development, no verifiable sense of humor, has "Training Day" on CD and is does not tolerate the opinions of others. There are safe and beneficial medications for treating your problems. Here is a thought - instead of spending $25.00 on swat magazines, use that money for a doctor's visit. I think it should cover your co-pay. While you are there, se if there is something you can take to develop your sense of humor. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    That really is the beauty of this job, isn't it? I may not need a badge or gun but I have it. Think about it numbnuts. We aren't dodging cars on the interstate. We aren't humping it from call to call. We aren't fighting drunks or spending our off days sitting in court. We have it made.
    Oh sure, we have to count chairs and write tickets to kids for smoking. Every now and then we even have to send a kid into a store on a survey. Think about this...right now, there is a uniformed police officer on his 27th call of the night, on his (or her) way to the jail with another 10-15. You know what he is thinking? How do I get one of those cushy positions with the State? You are right my friend. I may not need a gun or a badge, but having them gives me high hazard retirement and a nice check every other friday. It gives me weekends and holidays off. No shift work. No one giving me a dose of crap every time I turn around. This is the best job in law enforcement, that would be even better without folks like you.
    AMEN BROTHER !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 2
    I rarely say anything on this site but I have to respond to this looser. Best job in police work, obviously how would you know you have never done a day of police work in your life. All those call humping, road partol, detective bureaus of real law enforcement agencies is the backbone of police work. When I became a cop, I did it for the job, the police work, not for the cushy benefits you talk about. Your a real ass to minimize the duties of every day police work, when real cops are fighting crime and dying on the streets in Florida. Your the one that needs a new job, hopefully one where people like you are not certifed.
    Umm..... hello.... Corky? He wasn't minimizing police work, he was simply saying how good we have it here. If you want to hump calls go do it, you want to make arrest be my guess. I like this job, it's great. So for all of you who don't... leave, pack your trash and head out the door. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Maybe hoglund wasn't that bad after all !!!

I love this Guest guy he keeps writing and answering himself, the first sign of senility. I'am sure you are real versed in police work,probably made a misdemeanor arrest or two in your life. Sorry I made you so angry if the truth hurts oh well, because there is no way a true cop would talk the way you do. But what do I know I'm a punk, thats what the subejcts usually say to cops that work the beat. True, the best you could come back with is "find another job", thats the goal of loosers, get the real crime fighters out of here, so they don't make us loosers really look like loosers. Anyway I don't want to take up any more of your time, I'm sure you have a major Tied House Evil case waiting for you.

Hi Guest 2,
    You might want to get that dictionary 10-18. The word you are thinking of is "Loser" not "Looser."
    Happy Holidays

[quote="Guest 2"]I rarely say anything on this site

That is where you should have left it. It could be that the only purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others.

Hey Looser or loser means the same in your case, keep posting its the only thing your good at anyway. Probably do more writing on these posts then you ever did on any police reports.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast