Shift bid is done. Are you happy... - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

let down

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    What I would love to know is where in the hell does it have a zone numbered on my patch. It states Davie Police, this zone bullshit is that exactly, bullshit. I understand some of us do stay on B.S. calls but the attitude of just handling my zone is BULL. Remember you work for Davie the whole city, not 34 zone or 11 zone, help each other out because no one else will!!!!!!!!1
    You are right einstein, you do work DAVIE and not only a specific zone. So very observant of you to figure out. I guess that it doesn't upset you when your zone partner is sipping red bull at the mobil while assigned to a 22 that is going to be a code out? All while you get to handle the paper in his zone? If you read the post correctly you would see "ZONE OWNERSHIP" That means; you handle the paper in your zone (when possible) not sitting on a non-paper signal until that other codes YOUR call ALpha. You are a true lazy piece of sh*t. I was not b*tching about doing my job, just about doing my job and YOURS while you sit on an infinite 10-40. Or take a lie 13p to get out of responding to YOUR paper call. I get paid one salary, that's enought to handle my zone(s) and respond to whatever calls I am dispatched to or BACKUP other officers, reguardless of how I feel about them.

You are right, I am a DAVIE police officer.... so is the other person who is milking out their 22 at the mobil and never even budged an ass cheek when a shots fired call went out in their district.

It comes down to safety and if you don't care enough about my life to at least DRIVE BY a shots fired call with a possible barricaded suspect... then F*CK U. This place is full of lazy piece of shit won't back u up mother f er's. U know who you are out there.... taking paper isn't the issue... U don't care if I live and that is the problem with this department. People too worried about how they look in their swat uniform instead of getting the job done so ALL IS SAFE. People who when they are asked to back someone up u hear is crickets...

I read a book once where it described the mentality of a SWAT officer as, "A silent warrior". That is sure not the case here. Too much in a hurry to change on a shooting scene or to sit in a gas station instead of back up a fellow officer, reguardless of your personal feelings for them. Or maybe they are just in SWAT so they can pick up girls. Maybe in it so that they can milk out their workout until their zone is clear of holding calls.

There are plenty of times when you can't get to a call in your zone. This is understood. But when the responding officer who is assigned in a completley other district passes a gas station with ALL of that districts officers are 97 and none of them even drive NEAR a shooting scene??????? IT'S JUST A SAFETY/LAZINESS ISSUE.

Re: let down

Quote Originally Posted by U before ME
    What I would love to know is where in the hell does it have a zone numbered on my patch. It states Davie Police, this zone bullshit is that exactly, bullshit. I understand some of us do stay on B.S. calls but the attitude of just handling my zone is BULL. Remember you work for Davie the whole city, not 34 zone or 11 zone, help each other out because no one else will!!!!!!!!1
    You are right einstein, you do work DAVIE and not only a specific zone. So very observant of you to figure out. I guess that it doesn't upset you when your zone partner is sipping red bull at the mobil while assigned to a 22 that is going to be a code out? All while you get to handle the paper in his zone? If you read the post correctly you would see "ZONE OWNERSHIP" That means; you handle the paper in your zone (when possible) not sitting on a non-paper signal until that other codes YOUR call ALpha. You are a true lazy piece of sh*t. I was not b*tching about doing my job, just about doing my job and YOURS while you sit on an infinite 10-40. Or take a lie 13p to get out of responding to YOUR paper call. I get paid one salary, that's enought to handle my zone(s) and respond to whatever calls I am dispatched to or BACKUP other officers, reguardless of how I feel about them.

You are right, I am a DAVIE police officer.... so is the other person who is milking out their 22 at the mobil and never even budged an ass cheek when a shots fired call went out in their district.

It comes down to safety and if you don't care enough about my life to at least DRIVE BY a shots fired call with a possible barricaded suspect... then F*CK U. This place is full of lazy piece of shizzat won't back u up mother f er's. U know who you are out there.... taking paper isn't the issue... U don't care if I live and that is the problem with this department. People too worried about how they look in their swat uniform instead of getting the job done so ALL IS SAFE. People who when they are asked to back someone up u hear is crickets...

I read a book once where it described the mentality of a SWAT officer as, "A silent warrior". That is sure not the case here. Too much in a hurry to change on a shooting scene or to sit in a gas station instead of back up a fellow officer, reguardless of your personal feelings for them. Or maybe they are just in SWAT so they can pick up girls. Maybe in it so that they can milk out their workout until their zone is clear of holding calls.

There are plenty of times when you can't get to a call in your zone. This is understood. But when the responding officer who is assigned in a completley other district passes a gas station with ALL of that districts officers are 97 and none of them even drive NEAR a shooting scene??????? IT'S JUST A SAFETY/LAZINESS ISSUE.
    you should have gotton on the radio and punked them out or told your sgt., yiur not a rat if it saves your life.

with 20+ people per shift zone ownership goes out the window.
    Your wrong about the 20, look at the numbers, we vwil aaverage closer to 18 but then you minus tthe useless training(and training unit, 4 peopl to watch frailing work) and vaca/sick/etc we are right baack to what we have now, Im just glad Im not on the road anymore.

just be glad that we all now have a president who is for us not the chief, wait wrong president

Your wrong about the 20, look at the numbers, we vwil aaverage closer to 18 but then you minus tthe useless training(and training unit, 4 peopl to watch frailing work) and vaca/sick/etc we are right baack to what we have now, Im just glad Im not on the road anymore.

It is people like you, that make this site bad. People like you give units a bad name. I BET YOU ARE A LAZY (^^%*^%*%

Very true. We will be working with the same numbers, but now for 12 hours a day. Stay safe, and drink a lot of coffee.

P.S. Leave Aldo alone. He's a good guy that would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Thin blue line boys.

last time I was at training, it looked like they all worked.
    guess you are upset because you got call out for being lazy..... too bad
    those guys have given us some of the best training in last 3-4 years.

Yeah- lets make training from 12-10pm so the trainers are the only ones getting OT & going to any school they want.... best training - not quite - but it is very good when compared to other Departments....

Quote Originally Posted by greeeaatt training unit
    Yeah- lets make training from 12-10pm so the trainers are the only ones getting OT & going to any school they want.... best training - not quite - but it is very good when compared to other Departments....
    why don't you become a trainer, if you are so concerned about OT????? or maybe do some work and go to court for OT.............

I cant wait for the new scehdule that I voted for in the contract. Wait, I dont work the road but I get a huge raise and everything stays the same???? Wow,am I glad I DIDNT vote against it and nothing in my life has changed suckers. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast