Shift bid is done. Are you happy... - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

to guest

at what point in my post did i say i was upset about the contract? all i said was i rather work 4/3 then 12s as would most of the cops on c shift. ps if you have a problem because i want 4/3s just tell me why u like the contract and ill tell you why i dont

And Mr Guest - get off of Aldo unless you post who you are also.... All he said was he prefers the 4/3s... Stop trying to start crap...

Once again we have a dilemma with the pd. When we have a chance to get a great contract($ wise this is) we end up giving up our 10s for this terrible schedule which we probably would have gotten forced on us in the long run. But, it appears that we could have gotten more than we did. Im glad we have no morale to kill because this would have done it. Now hurry up and promote peppermint patty he deserves it .

Re: to guest

Quote Originally Posted by avt12882
    at what point in my post did i say i was upset about the contract?
    Uhh... In three posts about it, all you did was complain about the shifts, which is part of the contract. You ask why they union didn't fight to keep the schedule which we already had (WHICH THEY DID). If that's not saying you're "upset," I don't know what is........

Quote Originally Posted by avt12882
    all i said was i rather work 4/3 then 12s as would most of the cops on c shift. ps if you have a problem because i want 4/3s just tell me why u like the contract and ill tell you why i dont
    And I'M THE ONE trying to stir the crap???? What is the point of this? Other than to stir the pot?

Quote Originally Posted by Davie Sup
    And Mr Guest - get off of Aldo unless you post who you are also.... All he said was he prefers the 4/3s... Stop trying to start crap...
    I'd like you too look in the mirror as soon as you read this. What you will see there is a hypocrite who doesn't follow his(or her) own advice.

of the crybaby lazy b*tches

I wouldn't care WHAT shifts they gave us if we could come together and be responsible adults that do our jobs. So sick of working a 10 hour shift that ends in me having three alphas in someone else's zone. When they have ZERO alphas at the end of the shift. Like when a lazy cop is on a loud music call and hear a violent crime with shots fired being dispatched in their zone. Not only do they not respond and handle the call but they don't even show up to back officers up. Then wait until I code the call alpha (an hour later) to code their 22 10-98 Juliet.

I guess what i'm trying to demonstrate is that we can complain about the shifts as much as we want now, it won't change anything. We should focus on the things that we can do better. Like officer safety, zone ownership and getting rid of some of the freaking laziness around here. Some of our employees would be fired from k-mart if they acted this lazy there.

I don't mind if your laziness kills YOU but don't have my wife holding a folded flag because you are a piece of sh*t. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Laziness only survives here because supervisors let it continue.

with 20+ people per shift zone ownership goes out the window.

at what point in any of my post did i say i was upset or pissed about the contract. all i said is i prefer 4/3 over 12s because i did 12s with pbso and on your 4th one all you want to do is hide under a tree. ps at all the meetings all i heard is we are going to 12s at no point did i hear only road patrol is going to 12s. there would have been alot more no votes if it was understood that only road patrol is going to 12s.

Good point Aldo - it was pitched as something the "department" was going to have to just take - the 12 hr shifts.. Well - everyone just kept saying - but look at the money.... yeah - and during your days that you are working- or rather road patrol is working - you have no time to do anything but work - nice....

Whatever.... the backbone of the Dept. gets shafted again..... now pull some more guys from the road and make sure you fill the DB & SIU & every other specialized unit... We will enjoy the extra work..

What I would love to know is where in the hell does it have a zone numbered on my patch. It states Davie Police, this zone bullshit is that exactly, bullshit. I understand some of us do stay on B.S. calls but the attitude of just handling my zone is BULL. Remember you work for Davie the whole city, not 34 zone or 11 zone, help each other out because no one else will!!!!!!!!1

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast