Shift bid is done. Are you happy... - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Additionally, contractions (words that are "short for" two other words - like "don't," and "aren't") require an apostrophe. This apostophe is substituted for the missing letter(s) in the word.

Excuse me English 101, but either you are not sure how to spell "apostrophe" or you are typing with two fingers, thus, forgetting a letter. Just trying to help you once again.

Continue.....

For a agency that has alot of perks and benefits unlike others, you guys sure ***** a whole lot. I bet most of you have never worked for another agency and seen what its REALLY like to work for a dump.

You all are worse than a bunch of menstrating 9th grade softball players at Western High.

English 101 is an imposter!

Quote Originally Posted by Grammar101
    Additionally, contractions (words that are "short for" two other words - like "don't," and "aren't") require an apostrophe. This apostophe is substituted for the missing letter(s) in the word.

Excuse me English 101, but either you are not sure how to spell "apostrophe" or you are typing with two fingers, thus, forgetting a letter. Just trying to help you once again.

Continue.....
    Obviously, he is an imposter! I would have spelled apostrophe the proper way. I would have also ended my thread with my "signature", you may continue with your nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Whambulance
    For a agency that has alot of perks and benefits unlike others, you guys sure ***** a whole lot. I bet most of you have never worked for another agency and seen what its REALLY like to work for a dump.

You all are worse than a bunch of menstrating 9th grade softball players at Western High.
    Thanks now go back to your dump so we can continue with our menstrating

We have several officers that are from other agencies. I would say 99% of them realize how good we have it. The other 1% was misberable at his last agency and continues to spew his dissatisfaction every chance he get's. Nothing will ever make this person happy until the day comes that he can do whatever he pleases and still collect a pay check. Even then, he will still want more.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

We have several officers that are from other agencies. I would say 99% of them realize how good we have it. The other 1% was misberable at his last agency and continues to spew his dissatisfaction every chance he get's. Nothing will ever make this person happy until the day comes that he can do whatever he pleases and still collect a pay check. Even then, he will still want more.
    Will you marry me?

Re: English 101 is an imposter!

Quote Originally Posted by English 101
    Obviously, he is an imposter! I would have spelled apostrophe the proper way. I would have also ended my thread with my "signature", you may continue with your nonsense.
    It is very cheesy to take on someone else's persona... Please, leave the insulting (for grammar, anyway) to me. Yes, I messed up and missed a letter in the word "apostrophe." I usually spend time proofreading my posts in order to make sure that no typos occur, but I got lazy. I also did not end with "you may continue your nonsense," because I felt it was getting a bit over done. Plus, I agreed with the writer's point, so I didn't really feel that it was nonsense.

Now, to the person who decided to register as "English 101," you should be ashamed. There is only one true English 101. While I am flattered that you would want to impersonate me, it's really lame and actually pretty pathetic. Now, I can't post messages using MY created username, because you have stolen it. That angers me. But, I understand that you are probably too stupid to create an idea like "English 101" on your own, so you have to steal other people's creations and ideas in order to validate your own self worth. This, my friend, is very sad.

This all being said, I think I'll slip back into retirement for a while. My work here seems to be done for the time, anyway. You crazy kids keep up your insulting, degrading, bashing, and impersonating all you want.

Oh, and to the registered imposter, keep up with the nonsense, my man. But be yourself, don't try to imitate others...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

No offense but only 1%? You must not ne paying attention to the former leos on the road...

Huh??

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789