Steve Graham
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Graham

Steve Graham

A CLERMONT OFFICER IS WONDERING HOW STEVE GRAHAM WAS AS A SUPERVISOR WHEN HE WAS WITH BBPD. CARE TO SHARE? IT HAS BEEN ROUGH IN CLERMONT.

DICTATOR

DICTATOR
    That might be a little harsh. It depends on who you ask.

He was definately tough.

HC

Steve was efficient and a cops cop. A definite old school guy. He has no use for officers who want to scam the system. The officers that had trouble with him were the new breed of cop that did not understand the methods of an old school cop. If you were lazy or didn't want to do the job you were of little use. I couldn't agree more.

graham

test

if "efficient" and "old school" means no people skills, leads by fear and intimidation, and surrounds himself with cronies, then thats him!

No, efficient and old school means just that. The people that were "in fear" and "intimidated" were the very ones that had there feelings hurt when someone looked at them wrong or when required to do something they didn't want or like to do. I won't say that he didn't have his cronies (everyone has a group of people they can depend on) but when police work needed to be done, he did it.

Graham

You guys are being to easy tell it how it is...He was a man who would make things very difficult. I see a leapord doesn't change it's stripes...Good luck........

BBPD

When did leopards get stripes? I always thought they had spots. Also you might want to check your spelling.

Chief Graham

If anything.... the Chief is too easy on everyone. I thought it took a real man or woman to be a cop. Sounds to me like the ones complaining are the ones that have the soft hands or are worthless. Ususally the ones that complain are the problem children that don't want to work and when they get yelled at they cry.....Maybe you cry babies should look into a desk job, then again, you might get a paper cut and cry to mommy. Grow a backbone or get out!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast