Lt V trying to tangle with PCSO??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lt V trying to tangle with PCSO??

A little bird told me that Lt. V tried writing a memo telling the SO they weren't doing crap about sex preds. He ended up looking like a fool because they blasted him at a Chief's meeting. What's the scoop???

As usual little LT V is too big for his britches and trying to play with the big boys.

Another great example of a non Gulfport PD employee trying to stir the pot. Stay on the pcso board goof ball.

The post was actually started by a PD employee that saw the copy of the memo. After a bit of snooping it was discovered that the LT tried stirring some crap and had it all come back at him. Way to go mini me!

What Really Happened

I have very little interest in what the Internet world cares or thinks about this situation. However, I very much want for the people who work with me to have an understanding of reality beyond the rumors posted on this website.

Some of the more light-hearted things can be ignored, and a lot of them are even entertaining, but when a thread has the potential to create a negative effect on our working relationship with eachother and with the sheriff's office, I won't just sit by and watch without intervening.

Therefore, you can expect to see an internal e-mail explaining this situation. I will also post a copy of the document in question, which was not a memo but a news article I wrote for the FPCA magazine.

Before I go--if you work with me, you know I'm open to answering any questions at almost any time. I pride myself on that reputation. If you really want to know about anything I've done or may have done, all you have to do is ask me.

Rob

If you have no interest in what the internet world thinks of you how come you're on the board looking, posting and worrying about internal emails?

Oh yeah he cares don't let him fool you.

I say good for you Lt. Way to show the pot stirrers.

Yeah Lt. V, that was about as good as your Chief posting big talk against Chief Harmon about PCSO's righteuos shooting in the south side and at the very same time your Chief threatened any officers at GPPD that do the same as that deputy that they will be crucified. Save your double talk.

"Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. We wish to improve ourselves. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service ours."

- Borg Deputy

duh

Dear Borg Deputy:

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about! Our chief roasted Go Davis not Chief Harmon. Get a clue!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast