TV Characters - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TV Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by BS
    She too scared to work in the ghetto
    Hey, she's got great community skills and the business folks along University love her. With her seniority, she can choose where she wants to be. She's the first to jump in on any situation, so don't slam her.
    If you going blow your own horn, at least post your own name. Oh you probably on duty when you wrote this sorry.
    No, I'm not DB. And I'm a friend who works at another agency. I give credit to all of you for working in Lauderhill. Most of it is an armpit. We should back up all our brothers and sisters wearing the badge. It's City Hall and the Administration that we should air our beefs about, not each other.

Well then, it looks like you dont know what youre talking about then. She is a disaster and will get someone or herself killed one day. If she has such a great relatonship with the businesses then she should put in an app. there and just retire while she is ahead.

Well then, it looks like you dont know what youre talking about then. She is a disaster and will get someone or herself killed one day. If she has such a great relatonship with the businesses then she should put in an app. there and just retire while she is ahead.
    With your attitude, I wouldn't want you as a 10-94. YOU'Re the one who will get someone hurt. Shame on you for your remarks.

re-read what you just wrote, compare to what i wrote previously, re-assess what you wrote and apologize for being stupid.

Wait a minute!!! Anyone who gets chased around by someone on a call with a knife and doesnt draw down on them or do what she should have done is NOT someone who should be in police work, or anyone who "accidentally" points their gun at another PO's back during an interior check of a house on a s/49a should NOT be in police work, OR anyone who comes over the air screaming they need a 1094 because someone wont sign a citation for a dog not on a lease AGAIN SHOULD NOT BE IN POLICE WORK!!!!!!! You obviously have never worked a day with her. Let alone had to listen to her drone on for hours and hours and hours.......it makes your ears bleed!

Wait a minute!!! Anyone who gets chased around by someone on a call with a knife and doesnt draw down on them or do what she should have done is NOT someone who should be in police work, or anyone who "accidentally" points their gun at another PO's back during an interior check of a house on a s/49a should NOT be in police work, OR anyone who comes over the air screaming they need a 1094 because someone wont sign a citation for a dog not on a lease AGAIN SHOULD NOT BE IN POLICE WORK!!!!!!! You obviously have never worked a day with her. Let alone had to listen to her drone on for hours and hours and hours.......it makes your ears bleed!
    You need to shut your mouth about her. She saves me $129.86 every month because I no longer need my cable channels. Shes all the entertainment that I could handle on that radio! :lol:

Ok true hadnt thought of that. Too bad you arent disagreeing with what was written though, lmao!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123