brown nosing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: brown nosing

banned user

Posting any type of sex material will cause the user to be banned. This is a final warning.

Mod 480

azz kissers

Some of the best kiss azzes are in cis. Theres gotta be a reason why they stick them all in the same room. If the Dept was smart they would spread them around.

Re: brown nosing

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    As I browse through the pages it is apparent that one person or maybe two appear to be brown nosing. This is commonly refered to as "azz kissing". Why must a certain person (whom I will not mention his name alothough he is a detective) come on this site and express his love for a certain administrator, but degrade certain others. Although his views and opinions are welcomed. Why must you Kiss Azz even while you are off duty?
    The one in particular that you continue to rag on, you used to call a friend. I believe this is commonly refered to as "Back Stabbing".
    You are so pathetic. What a waste.

Re: azz kissers

Some of the best kiss azzes are in cis. Theres gotta be a reason why they stick them all in the same room. If the Dept was smart they would spread them around.
    Maybe to the road, where some workers would be welcome.

Re: azz kissers

Maybe to the road, where some workers would be welcome.
    Hey guys your not that great. Go back to your cubicle..

That's executive cublicle to you. Go back to your jalopy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12