the current president - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

going to (states)

I heard the samething and I was not at the delgates meeting. Someone said that he and his advisor got in a yelling match and his advisor told him if he kept is promise that got him elected he would not be getting trashed

I was notified by a vice president that he will no longer be the youth president the girl from his post, southern vice president will be finishing out his term.... hopefully she can do better then what he did

I heard the samething and I was not at the delgates meeting. Someone said that he and his advisor got in a yelling match and his advisor told him if he kept is promise that got him elected he would not be getting trashed

"Samething?" You most likely haven't been in school much either!! Have someone read your post before you submit something please. Good lord!!!

Oh, BTW, how to you "trash" someone??????

why let someone from the same post take charge? If he is stepping down then we need as an association to aprove who will take his place not whom his advisor or his post wants. Because I know of another VP that would do an awsome job.

Well not that I agree with her taking his place bcuz I also know a vp that would LOVE to be President but did not get elected for whatever reason but according to OUR by-lawz that is the order of sucession. This was pulled directally from the FAPE youth by-laws:
    SECTION 4 RESIGNATION OR IMPEACHMENT OF YOUTH
    BOARD MEMBER

In the event of the resignation or impeachment of an
    Youth Board member, a new election will be held to
    fill the vacant position. If the President resigns, or is
    impeached, the Vice President from the outgoing
    Presidents region will assume the position of President
    for the remainder of the term.
    Their position will be
    deemed vacant and up for election at the next
    Association meeting or appointment should no one wish
    to run.

A shame it had to be this way but GLAD it happened now maybe our meetings will be run correctly!

For the record

Dear Hmmmmm,
    Read your bylaws before you go starting more trouble. The advisor nor the post decides who takes over. Give them a chance at least they had enough to make a change. Stop causing trouble and speak up at the meetings

Quote Originally Posted by confirmed
    Well not that I agree with her taking his place bcuz I also know a vp that would LOVE to be President but did not get elected for whatever reason but according to OUR by-lawz that is the order of sucession. This was pulled directally from the FAPE youth by-laws:
    SECTION 4 RESIGNATION OR IMPEACHMENT OF YOUTH
    BOARD MEMBER

In the event of the resignation or impeachment of an
    Youth Board member, a new election will be held to
    fill the vacant position. If the President resigns, or is
    impeached, the Vice President from the outgoing
    Presidents region will assume the position of President
    for the remainder of the term.
    Their position will be
    deemed vacant and up for election at the next
    Association meeting or appointment should no one wish
    to run.

A shame it had to be this way but GLAD it happened now maybe our meetings will be run correctly!
    Thanks for letting us know that and doing it in a professional way rather than some other people like to do on this board.

Hey no problem thats why we are all in this together, plus I said the same thing you did when I herd so I contacted my v.p. who informed me of the bylaws and then i realized... Best of luck to our new President she is kind of starting late in the game and down by a few points now lets see how hard she is willing to work...

Re: For the record

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Dear Hmmmmm,
    Read your bylaws before you go starting more trouble. The advisor nor the post decides who takes over. Give them a chance at least they had enough to make a change. Stop causing trouble and speak up at the meetings

Acctualy I wasnt trying to start trouble. I have read over the bylaws I never saw that part. We were informed by Confirmed. And well I guess you must havnt been to a delegates latley because anytime anyone speaks up they get shot down or well they use to. Maybe they will do well but who knows.

i have a great idea , after being an exp for 5 years, youth presidents are useless they dont do anything. i say forget it. that way the sh!t talking is done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12