Is this place really that bad? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does anyone even care to hear anymore complaining about this place. It is the same "sh-t" everywhere you go, there are "a-holes" in every workplace and you just have to deal with them. This job is all about the pension and having a good time. Just go to work, do your time and go home safe, that should be your major goal every time you work. How many people have jobs where you can go hang out with the boys the whole night and have a good time, and if you are lucky there might be a zorro sighting. In summary I will end this whole message with this saying. If anyone did not like what I said above, You can lick my "c--k".

bravo zorro, bravo!

Hi Zorro, i currently work for an unnamed dispatch center in Broward county and i finished school and was looking into what cities to work in. Is Hallandale a good city to work for? I went to school at Hallandale High so i know the area, the good and the bad. Can you give me some info on your experience there?

Quote Originally Posted by zorro
    Does anyone even care to hear anymore complaining about this place. It is the same "sh-t" everywhere you go, there are "a-holes" in every workplace and you just have to deal with them. This job is all about the pension and having a good time. Just go to work, do your time and go home safe, that should be your major goal every time you work. How many people have jobs where you can go hang out with the boys the whole night and have a good time, and if you are lucky there might be a zorro sighting. In summary I will end this whole message with this saying. If anyone did not like what I said above, You can lick my "c--k".

Quote Originally Posted by Dispatcher
    Hi Zorro, i currently work for an unnamed dispatch center in Broward county and i finished school and was looking into what cities to work in. Is Hallandale a good city to work for? I went to school at Hallandale High so i know the area, the good and the bad. Can you give me some info on your experience there?

This isn't Zorro but I will tell you this is a great department. We have a few knuckleheads but 99% of the cops are top notch. The bosses are good, the city pays us real good, the pension is outstanding, and the chances to do news things in a city this small are incredible. If you went to Hallandale HS then I am assuming Tim Golden or Dwayne Flournoy were your SRO. Tim is still there so you can ask him. Or call Dwayne he is the Major in charge of all uniformed officers and just got back from the FBI Academy (not bad huh?)

We have openings and love to hire Hallandale people whenever we can. If you think you are ready give them a call. It would be a smart thing to do. Good luck!

Thank you for your encouraging words! Officer Golden was the SRO at Hallandale when I went there, i will try and get in touch with him. Thank you again!

Stay Safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispatcher

This isn't Zorro but I will tell you this is a great department. We have a few knuckleheads but 99% of the cops are top notch. The bosses are good, the city pays us real good, the pension is outstanding, and the chances to do news things in a city this small are incredible. If you went to Hallandale HS then I am assuming Tim Golden or Dwayne Flournoy were your SRO. Tim is still there so you can ask him. Or call Dwayne he is the Major in charge of all uniformed officers and just got back from the FBI Academy (not bad huh?)

We have openings and love to hire Hallandale people whenever we can. If you think you are ready give them a call. It would be a smart thing to do. Good luck!

Good luck Dispatcher, see you on the streets of Hallandale soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12